Diablo® III

Barb is OP because of LifeLeech on mighty belt

Again with this belt LS nonsense. Each class has it's pros and cons, get use to it. I don't cry that my WD whom I'm slowly gearing doesn't have a LS belt. I don't get hit nearly as often as my barb so it isn't needed. Work with what you got instead of worrying about other classes. If you really can't enjoy your class because you don't have a LS belt, then switch to barb or shut up.
Reply Quote
Every class should have choice of LL on belt. Just saying.
Reply Quote
its not like this game is balanced as it is and giving life steal on belts to other classes will break anything.. give the ppl what they want, give us LS on belts devs.

and i dont see why barbs even care too much what other classes get or don't get. LL by itself on mighty belt doesn't make any class OP, so big deal for them if non barbs get it or not

majority rule, give us what we want. thanks bye

PS: lets have barbs get life on fury used, just like monks which is the other melee class have health on spirit used on helms.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 04:50 PMPosted by Borderline
PS: lets have barbs get life on fury used, just like monks which is the other melee class have health on spirit used on helms.

Why the hell would i want that? So you want my supposed OP LS on belts, but I can't get fury regen or fury on crit?
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 04:55 PMPosted by Praetorian

Why the hell would i want that? So you want my supposed OP LS on belts, but I can't get fury regen or fury on crit?

you have fury regen, its a barb passive. you have fury on crit "battle rage into the fray". dude i have a barb too, and i know this why don't you.???

and i said the opposite, LS on belt hardly makes any 1 class overpowered. the health on fury used was just a suggestion since the other melee class has it as well, y

ea its hardly a useful stat i give you that, monks should already have a form of LS on a belt or whatever, instaead of crud like 50HP on spirit used which i think is the max.
Reply Quote
[quote="77624679813]you have fury regen, its a barb passive. you have fury on crit "battle rage into the fray". dude i have a barb too, and i know this why don't you.???

and i said the opposite, LS on belt hardly makes any 1 class overpowered. the health on fury used was just a suggestion since the other melee class has it as well, y

ea its hardly a useful stat i give you that, monks should already have a form of LS on a belt or whatever, instaead of crud like 50HP on spirit used which i think is the max.

No..i want it on items so i can stack it like wd's and dh's can..not a passive. I don't want a chance to gain fury on crit..i want straight up fury on crit like a wiz.
Edited by Praetorian#1550 on 1/25/2013 5:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
This game became so bad because of this kind of threads! I mis the old diablo 3, when it was still hard. Now D3 is just a nerfed game for whiny kids like you
Reply Quote
i didn't need to read the info in the post. The title is all i needed to see to say how stupid it is that no other classes gets LL on belts.
Reply Quote
i read part of this thread i got one word for everyone here well 2 enigma and hammerdin
Reply Quote
You guys know the barb is a melee class?

Of course he deserves more lifelech possible. In D2 ONLY melees had lifelech, ok and the amazon, but she couldn't wear a shield when being ranged.

Stupid threads in this forum...
Reply Quote
ok then how about resource on crit. There is 1 rune that allows barbs to do this and tons of items for everyone else.
Reply Quote
Actually I have posted on this before.

1. Life leech should be avilable on normal belts.

2. Mighty belts should get fury on hit.

This will make every Mighty Belt that a barb has gotten for the extra LS completely useless.
Reply Quote
Seriously, I would gladly lose my vit on my trium if it meant I could get LS.

I would be able to afford a 1200 DPS weapon then... Getting one w/ LS costs WAY to much.

EDIT: What is with the people who only play barbs on this thread? It is like we are asking them to sacrifice their only child...

Other classes NEED LS too. Even with 5k armor and 600 all res a range class gets shredded in seconds on MP1 because they don't have the damage reduction melee classes have. And the only place to get it is a weapon... which essentially makes all weapons without LS on them junk.
Edited by Stud#1396 on 1/25/2013 9:14 PM PST
Reply Quote
i dont get it, we're not asking for barbs to be nerfed and not have LS on their belt. we're just asking for the same. you said it yourself, its "only" .6% lifesteal because inferno makes it 20% effective. its not like we're asking for much right?

and monks don't have "massive' healing potential from their measly heal. you should play one before you should comment on such a thing. its only used for the increase in dmg really.
Reply Quote
Barbs take more damage than any other class, low to mid-tier barbs need that extra life steal, otherwise they don't stand a chance in higher MPs.
Reply Quote
Seriously, I would gladly lose my vit on my trium if it meant I could get LS.

I would be able to afford a 1200 DPS weapon then... Getting one w/ LS costs WAY to much.

EDIT: What is with the people who only play barbs on this thread? It is like we are asking them to sacrifice their only child...

Other classes NEED LS too. Even with 5k armor and 600 all res a range class gets shredded in seconds on MP1 because they don't have the damage reduction melee classes have. And the only place to get it is a weapon... which essentially makes all weapons without LS on them junk.

I'm guessing you mistyped when you said MP1... shredded in seconds... with 5k armor and 660AR... LOL exaggerate much
Edited by Shango#1124 on 1/26/2013 12:07 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]