Diablo® III

Barb is OP because of LifeLeech on mighty belt

LOL no blue dare to comment on this thread =]]] Shame BLIZZZZZZZ
Reply Quote
Can u guys just accept that every class has its own characteristics. And they are designed that way.

Can that 3% life make u fight like a barb? No!
Can u fight like a barb if u have that 35% reduction? Not likely
Because barbs have their own skills and passives, AND they are designed that way. You wanna play like a barb, u really need to roll a barb. Im not trolling im serious man...If your wiz/other classes cannot not play like a barb, please do not complain..

Why is it so hard to understand that wiz/other classes and barb are 2 completely different concept. Of course its your freedom to play like the class you are not, but PLEASE dont cry like a baby if u cant do that.

Class like DH have a lot skills which replace the need for defensive gear. Shadow power with gloom, with enough discipline they can almost perma gloom and tank mobs. Not to mention smoke screen, enough said. The there is vault. The point of DH is not to get hit, they evade They are able to dodge attacks or perma gloom and tank. I believe that is how the DH class is meant to be played.

Barb cannot even come close to compete with CM Wizz on MP10 (neither can DH for that matter) yet NOBODY is complaining that CM Wizz is OP? What's that?

WD with proper gear is probably the most dangerous of all classes, be it for PvE or PvP. A 0 sec cooldown on zombie dogs with good dps and sacrifice does more than 1100% weapon damage per second and heals for absurd amounts of HP like almost 30k per second (when dogs explode).

3% lifesteal + 35% reduction =/= invincible.

Your topic is just so epic:
"Barb is OP because of LifeLeech on mighty belt"
Yea im so OP with that LS belt and that 35% reduction. This makes perfect sense. Everyone rolls a barb then. Every other class suck like SH^^T.

Most barbs have fury regen problems since they nerfed the RLTW proc.
Just to throw a random fact your way, that means only high geared barbs have no problem with the fury regen thingie, a mid-lower gear barb like need to sacrifice huge amounts of dps to overcome this issue.

you just look at the high geared barbs and they have the gold to overcome whatever nerf comes their way and keep on spinning.DH on the other hand can just pump dps and forget about other stats like AR and vit.

Some barbs are very imbalanced but they have really good gear and spend hours a day farming for items to get to that level. where as most DH (not the imba ones) buy cheap gear and huge amounts of dps thinking if they kill faster they survive more.

About wrath of the beserker 100% of the time, how many barbs can actually do that, or at least hold WOTB half the time?

01/26/2013 09:08 AMPosted by Mac
screw the belt, I want 3% LS passive for WD - zombie bears is practically melee range and I would hope they make a change to cloud of bats so we can use that close up too (the ranged skills suck in comparison), I can live without the 30% damage reduction as long as the 'doctor' can heal himself as well as a mindless barb.

It would be so cool if 403HotA has that "melee range"

01/26/2013 09:36 AMPosted by Mac
I'd trade WD regen for barb's resource on crit hit + unforgiving

I would like that base 25fury/sec.

01/25/2013 04:19 PMPosted by TheJudge
Again with this belt LS nonsense. Each class has it's pros and cons, get use to it. I don't cry that my WD whom I'm slowly gearing doesn't have a LS belt. I don't get hit nearly as often as my barb so it isn't needed. Work with what you got instead of worrying about other classes. If you really can't enjoy your class because you don't have a LS belt, then switch to barb or shut up.

you the man

Why would they need to answer this ?
It's just another "nerf scissors" topic. Barbs are ok, LS on belts are ok.

On my Wizard i'm ok with the LS on my weapon + blood magic, what is the big deal ? Should Babrs get Fury on Crit (on gear) like Wizards get AP on Crit too ?

All this thread is asking for is a further removal of identity of every class until every one is the same. That's boring. Barbs get LS on belt ? That's fine. I don't need that much LS on my Wiz or DH anyway.

thats the real wiz im looking for
Edited by Tom#3487 on 1/26/2013 1:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 06:20 PMPosted by Rhetorical
Get rid of LL completely. Its a terrible mechanic.

Who reported this comment? And why?

It gets thumbs up from me. Life regeneration and life on hit are sufficient.
Reply Quote
@Tom

I will not respond to all your post, I doesn't feel like it.
Your quote of "judge" is just epic; He said that his belt doesn't have LL(Sure that doesn't exist for us).
But he us a manajuma knife on his WD: the only freaky legendary ceremonial knife that roll LL.
Absolutely epic.

If you still doesn't understand that the goal of this topic is To be able to have LS on at least other piece of equipment than Weapon for WD & Wiz then you aren't processing anything.

Btw if you think that 6% LL is enough to make you play like a barb then you didn't play with Wiz & WD @ high MP.
Precisely because every Wiz on WD and High lvl use that !@#$in LL on weapon & yet they didn't have that OP barb reputation.
LL being a class specific ; perfect you have a passive for it.
Edited by papryaka#1935 on 1/26/2013 1:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
@ papryaka

1)
I AM NOT AGAINST the idea to have LS on other piece of equipment than Weapon for ALL CLASS Dont barb need extra LS too?

2)
"Barb is OP because of LifeLeech on mighty belt" I guess no one can agree with that. From the theme above, it seems that you want to pick on barb so bad. At least u got to agree that your theme is not accurate and appropriate.

You need to change that theme for a better one or it will keep confusing people. Because the subject of your theme is CLEARLY ABOUT BARB BEING OP FOR FREAKING NONSENSE.

If you still doesn't understand that the goal of this topic is To be able to have LS on at least other piece of equipment than Weapon for WD & Wiz then you aren't processing anything.

I dont see a god damn bit in your theme.

3)
If your gear is not good enough, why dont you play lower mp? And do you think a ring rolled with LS (probably with other useful stat) is gonna be cheap? So you cry again if the LS ring is so expensive?

4)
But he us a manajuma knife on his WD: the only freaky legendary ceremonial knife that roll LL.
Absolutely epic.

Then your theme should be :
"WD is EPIC because of LifeLeech on manajuma knife" NOT THE BARB ONE

5)
Btw if you think that 6% LL is enough to make you play like a barb then you didn't play with Wiz & WD @ high MP.

I think 600% is still not enough

6)
" LS being a class specific" LOL so precise...And u think im so happy that i have to have LS to survive?

7)
I think barb is overrated...because barb is so gear dependent.

8)
I seriously dont think wiz without LS is weak(go to point 3 if you are thinking about survive). Fellow wiz you agree with that?

9)
Experienced & Mature player dont cry like a baby.

10)
Did you read what i quoted? Do you know why i quoted "TheJudge"? You cant comprehend simple English sentence?
Edited by Tom#3487 on 1/26/2013 3:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
Barb is melee class, he needs all the LL he can get.

just my 2 cents
Reply Quote
So far all I've read has been very entertaining, please keep up the good work people!
Reply Quote
Keeping WoTB up isn't as easy as it sounds. You gotta take special care and sometimes its very difficult to maintain it if a bad choice of path was made in a run (low mob density = less procs).

That being said, Barbs are far from OP. 250M EXP/Hour is nothing.

If you aren't chaining the elite packs into a corner you're a full on Rtard.
Edited by Eunuchorn#1155 on 1/26/2013 5:43 PM PST
Reply Quote
Life regeneration and life on hit are sufficient.

LOH sucks at higher mp and especially with a slow weapon, higher dps makes LL the way to go. I could care less if other classes get LL on belts but replace the class specific stat to fury on crit in a different gear slot.

Fury on Crit?

On Gear?

Where in god's name did this idea come from. Its called Life per Fury spent you freaking morons. & If you think life regen & loh are efficient, you obviously don't have 300k dps.

& if I hear the term unbuffed again I'm going to cry like a little baby & I'm a full grown man. Go back to WoW.
Edited by Eunuchorn#1155 on 1/26/2013 5:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
they dont,they have 30% damage reduction just like monks

coupled with the extra 3% lifesteal they can have vs witch doctors and wizzards if you dont feel like using special skills..

why not give us at least a passive that grants us lifesteal and also on our offhand too
Reply Quote
yea get rid of LS. Its so IMBA.
Give wiz and wd 50% dmg reduction because i die a lot in inferno and cannot tank like a barb.
Do it blizz. Barb is OP because of LifeLeech on mighty belt
I totally agree with you. More LS for WD WIZ. No more LS for barb because they are so OP for thier freaking imba belt.
Edited by Tom#3487 on 1/26/2013 9:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
@ papryaka
"Barb is OP because of LifeLeech on mighty belt" I guess no one can agree with that. From the theme above, it seems that you want to pick on barb so bad. At least u got to agree that your theme is not accurate and appropriate.

You need to change that theme for a better one or it will keep confusing people. [b]Because the subject of your theme is CLEARLY ABOUT BARB BEING OP FOR FREAKING NONSENSE.

That was kind of voluntary: like making actual people react on the subject.
My stance stay (in some way) Barb is OP make the other a bit as OP as him.
About the subject yes, I agree but I did put a disclaimer & my first sentence was clear(I think) about not nerfing the barb.

@ papryaka
8)
I seriously dont think wiz without LS is weak(go to point 3 if you are thinking about survive). Fellow wiz you agree with that?

9)

10)
Did you read what i quoted? Do you know why i quoted "TheJudge"? You cant comprehend simple English sentence?

8/9/10
- Currently barb have 3 item slot that can use LL, Monk&DH 2 item slot & WD&Wiz only 1 slot. At least put it at 2 slots for everyclasse.

Gear discrepancy nothing more nothing else.

Your judge quote is just epic just for "I don't need LL yet I use LL on my equipement".
You talk about contradicting itself.

Like all the barb majority on the thread: "Don't give my candy to other class NO!!!"
Edited by papryaka#1935 on 1/27/2013 12:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
barb's are the king at survivability (ww) and king damage (hota)
they can have %12.0 life steal + life on hit lmao.
Reply Quote
I would like to have lifesteal on my belt on my monk
in this way i could get 2 weps with higher dps/socket/cdmg without needing to sacrifice one of them to have life leech [to survive] with very low dps...or ok i could buy that "Seven Style XXXX" weapon always for 1,2kkk lol
Reply Quote
Keeping WoTB up isn't as easy as it sounds. You gotta take special care and sometimes its very difficult to maintain it if a bad choice of path was made in a run (low mob density = less procs).

That being said, Barbs are far from OP. 250M EXP/Hour is nothing.

If you aren't chaining the elite packs into a corner you're a full on Rtard.

If your wasting time chaining elites into a corner while paraleveling, or just farming for that matter, your doing it wrong...O_o

This is assuming your using TOC as wraths rune, if your using insanity, I guess it makes sense, though why use insanity for farming?
Edited by RagingKoala#1984 on 1/27/2013 5:33 AM PST
Reply Quote
That how you get attention, by accusing a class "OP" (with nonsense)
Very nice. Biased title and Nonsense to get attention. very mature.

Your post CLEARLY discriminated against barb. Even if barb already have 3 item slot that can use LL, that doesnt mean barb dont need additional LL on other item slot. It surely does not seem that someone is asking candy for his/her favorite class.

01/27/2013 12:25 AMPosted by papryaka
"I don't need LL yet I use LL on my equipement"

He never implied that he doesn't need LL. HE DOESN'T NEED LL ON BELT LOL. Read again man.

quote="77634180646"]Like all the barb majority on the thread: "Don't give my candy to other class NO!!!"[/quote]
Only a few is against the idea of having LL affix on more gears. Many replied BEACUSE OF YOU:
1) Complete nonsense against barb
2) Act of a crying baby

PLEASE DONT CHANGE MY SUBJECT

I seriously don't care about your suggestion. My opinion is: Class that rely on LS to survive is pathetic. I think that LS is so IMBA and LS should be completely removed, especiailly for barb so people will learn how to play with their class. Yea.. LS is a MUST affix since day one.
Edited by Tom#3487 on 1/27/2013 6:59 AM PST
Reply Quote
11 Tauren Shaman
Barb is OP because they have permanent sprint and an attack that ignores collision, meaning they will ALWAYS be able to farm significantly faster than every other class. Life leech on belts has nothing to do with it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]