Diablo® III

Barb is OP because of LifeLeech on mighty belt

OP has a point.

No other class has access to another 3% LS on gear, hell some classes can't duel wield and are missing a massive 6% compared to a barb's potentiial.

Having LS on belt lets barbs rock no LS on weaps and just aim high dmg, high crit dmg, OS. For much cheaper weapons than other classes, who MUST rock LS for RD packs.

That's a pretty clear advantage on the other classes. AND they get armor from primary stat with 35% reduction.

In PVE, Barb is OP.

How can anyone dispute that at this point???

all classes can dual wield, it's a "can I dual wield with my current set up". also all classes have access to 6% LS, it's "do I have the gold to buy a Skorn with 6% LS for 1 gabillion gold"
edit: besides dh who has gloom, so why do they need ls? :P
Edited by henry#1793 on 1/24/2013 4:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
Now that my thread name get your attention.

Just give lifesteal on every belt:
- you don't add to barbare OPness.
- the other 4 class get the candy too.

Having LL on only one slot for DH/WD/Wizard reduce the items with it to one weapon.
For obvious reason, LL scales better with high MP than LoH.
Having "non-ressource exclusive affixe" mandatory for high MP only for a class specific item is bad for diversity.

Is this thread made 6 months ago?

Oh wait no.

/facepalm.
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 03:59 PMPosted by donk
I agree.
Reply Quote

The whole point of playing a ranged class is the concept that you're doing your best not to get hit. Ergo, different needs.

I can't remember the last time I didn't want to stand in the middle of everything.
Reply Quote
MOOOMMMMMMYYYY PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! DO SOMEFING CAUSE I HATE THE BARBIES!! THEY GET LL ON BELT NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 05:28 AMPosted by Asadian
MOOOMMMMMMYYYY PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! DO SOMEFING CAUSE I HATE THE BARBIES!! THEY GET LL ON BELT NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+1
Reply Quote

The whole point of playing a ranged class is the concept that you're doing your best not to get hit. Ergo, different needs.

I can't remember the last time I didn't want to stand in the middle of everything.

you may want to but DH and Wizzys really werent intended to...damn ur not a melee class...WTF dont u get about that?
Reply Quote
HEY I KNOW!
Let's just end all the arguments by allowing multiclassing for a 98% XP penalty !
(sarcasm)
Reply Quote
my barb has no lifesteal.... lifesteal aint even needed lulz.
Reply Quote
The trouble is a good barb does everything better then any other equally equipped character class . If a DH or Wizard could actually keep stuff at range it would make some sense but this game is not designed to keep stuff at range everything moves to fast it is in your face almost instantly and we do not get LS or a 30% damage reduction BArbs are massivly OP do I want then nerfed no I want other classes buffed.
Reply Quote
I like the uniq feel of barb belts with lifesteal however I do agree other classes should have belts with lifesteal so possibly I would say just make a new legendary/set belt that's decent with it.

On that note I'd like to see a high end set that uses all the main stats. Like say one part of it has a good str roll while the other parts get dex int and vit. I think they might have a low lvl set like that but I'd like to see a high end one. Also a class that benefits from every stat type would be cool to see in the expansion.
Edited by Calamity#1271 on 1/24/2013 5:45 AM PST
Reply Quote
The trouble is a good barb does everything better then any other equally equipped character class . If a DH or Wizard could actually keep stuff at range it would make some sense but this game is not designed to keep stuff at range everything moves to fast it is in your face almost instantly and we do not get LS or a 30% damage reduction BArbs are massivly OP do I want then nerfed no I want other classes buffed.

I Have the gold to make a topend Barb but where is the build diversity if we all roll Barb.
Reply Quote

I Have the gold to make a topend Barb but where is the build diversity if we all roll Barb.

NOOB
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 05:40 AMPosted by Lilspark

dh's have no right to complain, gloom > all
i play a dh.
Reply Quote
View profile
gloom > ll belt
Reply Quote
@Baaalzamon LOL calling me a NOOB thats constructive when you can look at my profile and everything I have is better and that I have played a fair bit more then you.

I did respond to the troll so mission accomplised
Reply Quote
@Baaalzamon LOL calling me a NOOB thats constructive when you can look at my profile and everything I have is better and that I have played a fair bit more then you.

I did respond to the troll so mission accomplised

you're also a pay to win warrior, ofc it's gonna be better.
Reply Quote
Lol no I am an AH flipping warrior in this case that still has 20 K elite kills

+1 internet for you though
Reply Quote
Lol no I am an AH flipping warrior in this case that still has 20 K elite kills

+1 internet for you though

i'm sure it sounds all glamorous to consider yourself an 'AH flipper', but we both know you're a RMAH warrior.
Edited by Razor#1728 on 1/24/2013 6:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
Deleted because this thread is now too retarded to require further posts by this user.
Edited by Baaalzamon#1751 on 1/24/2013 7:21 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]