Diablo® III

Barb is OP because of LifeLeech on mighty belt

It is not true, any high end barb would use witching hour instead, so your point is invalid.
Reply Quote
"ONE OF THE REASONS Barbare is OP because of LifeLeech on mighty belt"

Fixed.
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 05:40 AMPosted by Lilspark
The trouble is a good barb does everything better then any other equally equipped character class . If a DH or Wizard could actually keep stuff at range it would make some sense but this game is not designed to keep stuff at range everything moves to fast it is in your face almost instantly and we do not get LS or a 30% damage reduction BArbs are massivly OP do I want then nerfed no I want other classes buffed.

DEFINE "does EVERYTHING better"

A good Dh and Wizzy can keep stuff at range ...ever heard of teleport,ever heard of mirror image what about vault and various other Dh evasive skills such as SS??
U aren't complaining about the lack of skills for those classes ...ur complaining because you cant play a wizzy or Dh like you would play a barb....come on...tell the truth!....U cant play your chosen classes they way they were intended because you don't "SHINE" enough ...so you want to nerf another class

tell u what...throw a LS Skorn on ur DH or Wizzy equip him with full IK gear and go to town....u cant use ur class skills effectively anyway
Edited by Baaalzamon#1751 on 1/24/2013 7:58 AM PST
Reply Quote
Let's start the answer wagon:

all classes can dual wield, it's a "can I dual wield with my current set up". also all classes have access to 6% LS, it's "do I have the gold to buy a Skorn with 6% LS for 1 gabillion gold"
edit: besides dh who has gloom, so why do they need ls? :P

Wd & Wiz can dual wield ? Let's check: Dual wield implies two weapons, AS bonus of 15%, up to 400 crit %, barb doesnt even loose 10% crit thanks to their almigty passive and they have 6% LL.
WD/wiz other choice skorn with 6% LL or manticore with 3% LL. Fair ?

Razor:

dh's have no right to complain, gloom > all
i play a dh.

One of my favorite;
You "off-class" with a DH.
You play with a windforce that have 3% LL.
Do you care to reconsider ?

Baaalzamon:
blah blah blah .....

The trough one
barb:
have the more armor & resist + 30% passive rest & they can up to 12% LL, the higher crit lvl & the higher crit damage.
WD/Wiz/DH painfully come behind in every single field. Cool isn't ?
Plus until proof having LL doesn't make you immortal at close quarter, it's just give you a better survability.
Btw; you are also very cool with your Wiz 3%LL echoing fury.

01/24/2013 07:43 AMPosted by Blaao
It is not true, any high end barb would use witching hour instead, so your point is invalid.

OH crap; they just have 3 items slot for possible LL. They sack one it's terrible.
WD/Wiz/DH : just one; deal with it.
Btw: Nice bloodthirst trait on your barb.

One last point. People here seems having problem understanding sentences.

Just give lifesteal on every belt:
- you don't add to barbare OPness.
- the other 4 class get the candy too.

Where the !@#$ DID you see a Barb NERF ?

Thats the problem with a lot of your mindsets nowadays, nerf this, nerf that.

DIABLO IS NOT A GAME THAT NEEDS TO BE MONITORED.

Diablo 2 was never monitored, the only thing they ever nerfed in diablo 2 was Paladin Charge stun lock.

OK im sorry blizz....but this is the real TRUTH behind these "NERF this or THAT" posts or " this is OP "posts

!@#$% envy....plain and simple.
You can't cut it playing a Barb so let's just nerf that bc this guy using this barb setup can play better than you
OH wait...that CM wiz showed you up too....so let's just nerf them...ppl like the OP are pathetic...diversity in builds and classes are important to the game....keep screaming for idiotic nerfs ETc and this game will be boring.

quit worrying about who is better than u learn to play the builds and for the love of god quit whining!

Yeah so MUCH diversity in items.
Edited by papryaka#1935 on 1/24/2013 8:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
allow for a source and a quiver thas has LS and i bet they all shut up.... still hearing nothing of value here ...especially anything concerning the monk class which IS a melee class...plain and simple u ppl that agree want ur DH or Wizzy to play like Barbs do...hell why should we be arguing? why dont we just roll all the classes into one lump sum class with all the abilities in the game and with the ability to equip everything to boot
Edited by Baaalzamon#1751 on 1/24/2013 8:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
this thread is akin to the little brother whining to mommy that big brother got a bigger scoop of ice cream....uggh
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 08:30 AMPosted by Baaalzamon
allow for a source and a quiver thas has LS and i bet they all shut up.... still hearing nothing of value here

Oh something that is ........constructive.

01/24/2013 08:30 AMPosted by Baaalzamon
...especially anything concerning the monk class which IS a melee class...plain and simple u ppl that agree want ur DH or Wizzy to play like Barbs do..

Monk doesn't wear belt, first news.

.hell why should we be arguing? why dont we just roll all the classes into one lump sum class with all the abilities in the game and with the ability to equip everything to boot

You already have skorn with 6% LL for Wiz/WD.
What about a alternate route like mojo & belt ?
Something not mandatory on a weapon ?
Different class are different; LH isn't class specialized as far as I remenber so why not just putting it on Mighty weapon and mighty belt to start ?

Yeah stop arguing....and think.......please?

01/24/2013 08:35 AMPosted by Baaalzamon
this thread is akin to the little brother whining to mommy that big brother got a bigger scoop of ice cream....uggh

You are akin to a little baby that don't want to share.
Edited by papryaka#1935 on 1/24/2013 8:37 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 05:28 AMPosted by Asadian
MOOOMMMMMMYYYY PLLLLLLLLLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! DO SOMEFING CAUSE I HATE THE BARBIES!! THEY GET LL ON BELT NO FAIR NO FAIR NO FAIR WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Good contribution to this thread, barb. Now go back in your cave. Some people are trying to have an intelligent discussion here.

On-topic: If other classes could roll LS on off-hand like Mojo or Source, it would be balanced. But yeah, concerning life leech, barb kind of has an advantage right now.
Reply Quote
i think they're OP because they can keep WoTB up.

Unlike CM Wiz where proc was nerfed greatly. I have a CM Wiz with 2.79 as and 44% cc but i still can't permafreeze.

it was nerfed, so its not easy. You have really to keep an eye on your resources, meaning you have to generate fury and spend it somehow. Keeping up WotB works only if there are enough enemies around you, and they should take more then a few hits as well, if the enemies die to fast ... then you cant get enough fury.

Believe me, its not that easy anymore to keep up WotB.

But I know what you mean. And if you ask me, they should simply remove all the nerfs.

The game would be a lot more fun that way if all classes had such skill combinations. Or at least something comparable.
Reply Quote
my point was that Barbs have the LS on the belt for a reason...alot of barbs do not use it but a lot of them do and it is because the barb is always on the front line and in the face of the enemy.Wizzy Witch DR and DH are not meant to be played in that way ...so other than to play a class opposite way of what was intended there is no real reason for them to get extra LS slots... yes i know the MONK doesnt get the LS bonus on belts thas what im talking about...if anyone has the right to complain it is the monk because they are right there with the barb in front line combat...the mitigating circumstance is that monks have healing skill...come to think of it dont most of the other classes have healing skills and LS skillz? hmm i know wiz has has the one for magic weapon oh and wait it has one for spectral blades too huh?
Reply Quote
People find new things to !@#$% and cry about everyday.
Reply Quote
One of my favorite;
You "off-class" with a DH.
You play with a windforce that have 3% LL.
Do you care to reconsider ?

dude, i use a 2x 1 handed crossbow too, WF aint my only setup.
they don't have any LS on them either. i don't have a probs with reflect what so ever.

and what do you mean by off class? cause i play both my characs. you're not making sense.
Edited by Razor#1728 on 1/24/2013 8:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
[But I know what you mean. And if you ask me, they should simply remove all the nerfs.

Would be nice also if skills actually worked the way they say they do without having to worry about nerfs in inferno or procs...IMHO that type of system is retarded...let the crap do what it says it is gonna do straight across the board
Edited by Baaalzamon#1751 on 1/24/2013 8:46 AM PST
Reply Quote
POE!
Reply Quote
Put lifesteal on Offhands...problem solved.

Wiz: Source
WD: Mojo
Monk: Shield/fists

GG.
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 07:54 AMPosted by Baaalzamon
The trouble is a good barb does everything better then any other equally equipped character class . If a DH or Wizard could actually keep stuff at range it would make some sense but this game is not designed to keep stuff at range everything moves to fast it is in your face almost instantly and we do not get LS or a 30% damage reduction BArbs are massivly OP do I want then nerfed no I want other classes buffed.

DEFINE "does EVERYTHING better"

A good Dh and Wizzy can keep stuff at range ...ever heard of teleport,ever heard of mirror image what about vault and various other Dh evasive skills such as SS??
U aren't complaining about the lack of skills for those classes ...ur complaining because you cant play a wizzy or Dh like you would play a barb....come on...tell the truth!....U cant play your chosen classes they way they were intended because you don't "SHINE" enough ...so you want to nerf another class

tell u what...throw a LS Skorn on ur DH or Wizzy equip him with full IK gear and go to town....u cant use ur class skills effectively anyway

Honestly, you're calling other players "bad players", but judging from that exact post, you mentioned Mirror Image and 2-Handed Wizard, which clearly tells you have no clue what you are talking about.

Find one Wizard that is somewhat decent that uses a Skorn or Mirror Image, I dare you. Wizard a good class to keep stuff at range... lol, yeah right. With that 6K elite kills on your wizard, you must have so much experience with that class.
Reply Quote
Wonder how much life steal a wizzy can get with magic weapon blood rune with spectral blades runed with the healing blades and a 3% lifesteal weapon hmm?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]