Diablo® III

played PoE open beta

01/25/2013 01:52 PMPosted by darkthrone
poe should be renamed pos, its terri-bad. so is TL2 and all these little "ex fanboi" games. You know the ex fanbois that sit around on d3 forums bragging about how these other games that cant even crawl out of beta are good - yet still say they are here to make d3 better.. Right.

Why are you so angry? If you don't like those games, that's great. It doesn't change the fact that both those low-budget titles do certain things much better than D3. Does it somehow hurt you to hear that?

Is it wrong to like more than one game in the same genre? Lock me up!
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 01:52 PMPosted by darkthrone
poe should be renamed pos, its terri-bad. so is TL2 and all these little "ex fanboi" games. You know the ex fanbois that sit around on d3 forums bragging about how these other games that cant even crawl out of beta are good - yet still say they are here to make d3 better.. Right.

LOL

D3 forum is the best part of D3 c'mon :)

HB
Reply Quote
so dred playing this game for couple hundred hours? really man? i mean come on it will just make me quit after 2 days oh wait i just gave away my items today and uninstalled.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
01/28/2013 03:03 AMPosted by kastermaster
It's too funny listening to people talk about viable builds in PoE. Guess what, all the classes use the same freaking passive skills. I think most people have not made it past cruel or normal for that matter if you believe you can make your character anyway you want. End game PoE you have to choose every single defensive and life skill passive or you will get one shot. I played the game for months and I can say the game is ok, but diablo 3 still rivals it.

.. You start at different points. Therefore, if you're going to take the same 'path' as another class, grats. You just wasted 15+ levels worth of points getting there when you could be choosing your own.

Of course you have to get lots of defensive passives - it'd be a little pointless to have so many of them in the tree if you could simply ignore them all, wouldn't it? You most certainly don't have to get them all. I'm into Ruthless on HC, rather obviously still haven't died, as a Lightning Witch - have a nice mix of defensive and offensive passives. Things won't actually die if you forgo every offensive node, astonishingly enough.

Stay mad at the game, and keep 1-upping D3 for no reason - I'm sure the devs greatly appreciate your efforts.
Reply Quote
tl;dr
Reply Quote
D3 made me a new word to gaming called "Boring".
PoE even though its budget is way lower actually is fun and its a hard game.
Has flaws as expected but at least it aint Boring as D3.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]