Diablo® III

0-dog WD at your service -- Globes Galore!

This sound like fun. I'm gonna add you and bring the meteor pain with damage buffs like conflag cold blooded bone chill... how many health globes we talking about here? Cos there is no cool down on meteor. Have mana cast as fast as IAS allows. With power hungry and ditch CM and APOC completely this could be very interesting. unlimited bombs dropping for 2m ea? I am very interested.

eh just read thread in it's entirety..no not enough. we need like 10 globes a second to make this work.

That was my reaction when I first saw this. Existing builds might not be very effective but a special team synergy build might be awesome. Maybe with 2 WD both spamming globes for a wiz to munch while perma spamming Meteors into Time Warped mobs, but I'm guessing that stacking too many casts per second from wiz and 2 WDs would have the same effect as stacking 2-3 SNS wizards. Severrrrrrlaaaaaag. Still, how cool would it be to see builds that operate on cross-class synergies?
Reply Quote
Look for a Strafe DH partner running the above passive.
I would apply, but my DH has crappy damage.
Reply Quote
This sound like fun. I'm gonna add you and bring the meteor pain with damage buffs like conflag cold blooded bone chill... how many health globes we talking about here? Cos there is no cool down on meteor. Have mana cast as fast as IAS allows. With power hungry and ditch CM and APOC completely this could be very interesting. unlimited bombs dropping for 2m ea? I am very interested.

eh just read thread in it's entirety..no not enough. we need like 10 globes a second to make this work.

That was my reaction when I first saw this. Existing builds might not be very effective but a special team synergy build might be awesome. Maybe with 2 WD both spamming globes for a wiz to munch while perma spamming Meteors into Time Warped mobs, but I'm guessing that stacking too many casts per second from wiz and 2 WDs would have the same effect as stacking 2-3 SNS wizards. Severrrrrrlaaaaaag. Still, how cool would it be to see builds that operate on cross-class synergies?

screw it. why 2 WD? max part = 4 let's get 3 WD + 1 Wiz =D
Reply Quote
I'll add you. I dont need the health globes....i just like watching 0dog go off....its very reminiscent of D2's Necro Corpse Explosion
Reply Quote
Added you. See too many barbs, dhs and monks. A wd would be nice and one with infinite explosions should be fun to watch :D
Reply Quote
@OP

Your best partner will actually be a Bear WD.
Reply Quote
power hungry is viable for meteor wizards imo but then APOC and prodigy also come to play in comparison. maybe the three can work together
Reply Quote
interested in your offer, op. will add you when i get home later.
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 12:27 PMPosted by SilentMike69
I like the health globe rune for the int buff, plus it helps keep me alive. I'm already getting 6k per dog (4) in health when the explode from my sac rune.

yeah, asked him last night he does use the globes for int and dog sacrifice for healing. He also has almost as much ias stacked as me hes at 2.2 aps with a 1.5aps ef. uses skull grasp, ias pox, tals pursuit, wh
Reply Quote
I ended up running with a couple DH's last night, and agree with Wtflag about bears as another great running mate. The DHs were in heaven, never did get a WD to run with me but I know when I spammed bears I'd have loved limitless globes for mana/health/dps. My wife runs a very entry-level perma freeze (ie, 35% freeze) wiz and she just liked having the extra health, event though it did nothing for her CDs.
Reply Quote
Ran with a CM/freeze/meteor Wiz and bear WD tonight, that was easily the fastest I've ever cleared MP7. Great run with very few deaths, and the wiz got a 100m+ witching hour (vit/AR/49CD). I on the other hand, almost had an epileptic seizure with all the crap flashing on my screen :).

Pretty good synergy with 2 BBV/Slam Dance and frozen and confused targets taking 20% bonus damage.
Edited by SilentMike69#1275 on 1/22/2013 8:26 PM PST
Reply Quote
i added you silent but never got accepted i believe. please look into this. was interested in running with ya yesterday.

pichapiegal#6638

at work though :(
Reply Quote
i added you silent but never got accepted i believe. please look into this. was interested in running with ya yesterday.

pichapiegal#6638

at work though :(

I accepted your request around 5pm CST today, never saw you online.
Reply Quote
ic ic

yeah timezone is a b

see ya later
Reply Quote
I'll be on Friday night if any high DPS wizards want to play. I've significantly upped my gear since my 1st posting, and back then I was easily providing a lot of globes on mp7. Would like to either just blow thru mp7 or play higher levels.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]