Diablo® III

EHP for PVP

try and go against a well geared monk, youll get instagibbed.

unless ofcourse you got 28%+ elites + some melee, ton of armor and resistances

people fail to realise that its not a 1 shot fest, if you gear your char for pvp, youll be able to tank.

I did. Several times. Over the course of an hour. He didn't get the best of me at all.
Reply Quote
Maybe you should get some survivability, and learn to use weapon throw that has a 50% chance to proc stun for 1.5 seconds and if you have above 2 attack speed you should prema stun someone.
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 02:36 PMPosted by Beavercleava
Maybe you should get some survivability, and learn to use weapon throw that has a 50% chance to proc stun for 1.5 seconds and if you have above 2 attack speed you should prema stun someone.

Perma-stun will be removed once CC reductions work properly. Also, a Barb can just use Juggernaut against perma-stun builds and never die (my Barb can't be killed by perma-stun tactics lol).
Reply Quote
@breaver

I did do well in most WD. Infact i win much more vs a Wd then losing in public games. But i know facing a good WD, a WT barb has little chance. Dogs and gargantuan will be on your toes, they serve as meat shield, shaman is right behind. One mistake you are as good as dead. Even you manage to lock him dwn with all the meat shield not blocking you finally... Ohhh i did it!!! There goes the passive vessel skill saving him.

Some good WD even had stack dex, i have 2aps like but cant permanent lock. One WD i met was able to balance 2600int and 1999vit with tons of hp and dex. Your useless leap theory can only prolong the inevitable death.

I hope they tamed haunt down. Its one of the most OP skill. It's a 6secs rend in range form. And the range is so far. Can even cast while in the form of spirit walk.
Edited by Horngyuh80#6218 on 1/22/2013 8:18 PM PST
Reply Quote
Ive been so pissed for the last day I went and did same thing yesterday morning got full ik set because I realized fury is essential and then I jumped the gun and as soon as I saw my armory updated I copied over to ptr. Wasted my copy now im not going on ptr because its making me sick im just lvling for 72 hours LOL
Reply Quote
friendly u can borrow my gear on ptr send me a friend request on live first

edit: now that u have my gear i forgott to ask u a favor, test out my setup with 2 dps rings and 1 dps and 1 jl for me please id like to know if u see a significant loss in survivability and if the extra dps is worth it. My toon copied incorrectly aswell so i cant test it myself for a few more days
Edited by Jook#1782 on 1/23/2013 10:33 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]