Diablo® III

Amulet Duping Happening Right Now

(Locked)

yeah I saw this too. I searched for an Amulet with 9% AIS, 9 CC and 75 CD. There were 3 copies of 2 different rare amulets. They were identical to each other, same name, same stats, they were put up at the same time, and the buyout price was very similar.
Who besides flippers can be against duping at this point? You want me to use the damn AH blue, let the good items rain down from the sky so I can afford them.
100 Dwarf Hunter
LOL people are still using the AH? WOW!!
anyone with ethics. botting and duping are fraud...just because it happens in a game doesn't make them any less of amoral D-bags
ya, I just checked. 3 of them have 1 d 9 hr left which indicates they were put on the AH at the same exact time, they are exactly the same.

Why don't they do anything to stop this? These cheaters hurt the game.
It's duping. Cannot be denied and there's no way to explain it away.

Blizzard had better get busy. This is really begin to affect the profit of my flipping business.

Lol truth. The only ppl that give a damn about duping and post about it are flippers, just admit it now everyone and save your white knight bs. Everyone wants more avaliable gear cheaper.

Liked the comment that said looking more like D2 every day, it's true.
Please dupe some natalya's reflections, I need to get me one o' those.
01/22/2013 11:14 AMPosted by xJNx
anyone with ethics. botting and duping are fraud...just because it happens in a game doesn't make them any less of amoral D-bags

Price fixing, market controlling are fine though yes?

Let me know when you have some consistency with your morals please. :)
View profile
01/22/2013 11:06 AMPosted by Jauron
Who besides flippers can be against duping at this point? You want me to use the damn AH blue, let the good items rain down from the sky so I can afford them.

flippers make money on them too. they the ones who see em first always scanning the AH.

a freind of mine proflipper made billions bought 3 WH identical last night and flipping them.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/22/2013 11:25 AM PST
View profile
ya, I just checked. 3 of them have 1 d 9 hr left which indicates they were put on the AH at the same exact time, they are exactly the same.

how they hurt game? i got all my radiant stars for 4m ea thanks to dupers duping them and selling them cheap to us on auction house. Thank you dupers!!! Wish they dupe everything hardcore. Wish I knew how to dupe. build a god with gold off the ground.
Edited by Aimless#1700 on 1/22/2013 11:30 AM PST
01/22/2013 11:21 AMPosted by Jauron

Price fixing, market controlling are fine though yes?

Let me know when you have some consistency with your morals please. :)

wow didnt even knew i was doing that...if you are talking about people dumping commodities on AH then using the last 10 trades price average to get more commodities cheap, then yeah that is a D-bag move too...

how they hurt game? i got all my radiant stars for 4m ea thanks to dupers duping them and selling them cheap to us on auction house. Thank you dupers!!! Wish they dupe everything hardcore. Wish I knew how to dupe. build a god with gold off the ground.

Let's say every one of the best items in the game were duped 100 million times, making them available on AH for 1,000 gold. Radiant star gems are available for 1,000 gold too, and every crafting recipe.

Now, you've turned Diablo from a 2,000 hour game into a 20 hour game, because once you have everyhthing, you'll have nothing left to do. The whole point to Diablo is to yearn for and work towards the next best item. If this isn't your cup of tea, Diablo isn't the right game for you. It would be much easier to simply buy an offline game, enter god mode, play a bit, and move onto the next game. This is perfectly legit, and I have nothing against people that do this.

That's how dupers wreck the game.
Edited by Talys#1767 on 1/22/2013 11:34 AM PST
View profile

Let's say every one of the best items in the game were duped 100 million times, making them available on AH for 1,000 gold. Radiant star gems are available for 1,000 gold too, and every crafting recipe.

Now, you've turned Diablo from a 2,000 hour game into a 20 hour game, because once you have everyhthing, you'll have nothing left to do. The whole point to Diablo is to yearn for and work towards the next best item. If this isn't your cup of tea, Diablo isn't the right game for you. It would be much easier to simply buy an offline game, enter god mode, play a bit, and move onto the next game. This is perfectly legit, and I have nothing against people that do this.

That's how dupers wreck the game.

yeah carry to that extreme maybe. but crap is way overprice so duper doing us a service so we can build good toons with found gold if you grind a hard enough as opposed to using RMAH like many do. everyone whines about poor itemization and drops. Dupers correct that problem to a point.
I've noticed this for weeks now, myself, and never thought to mention it. Seeing the same exact item available for the same exact price, finishing all at the same exact time is pretty fishy, but I've not seen it on anything high level like this, just lower level stuff. Guess they're getting bold, now.
Bump. Keep this thread going. This is for real. We demand a blue response.
Found a bunch of the same ring on the Gold AH and the RM ah

http://i50.tinypic.com/10s554x.jpg

http://i48.tinypic.com/2q8ahad.jpg
There are still 6 of the identical Tal Rasha's Allegiance on the GAH. Search for: 273 INT, 65 VIT, IAS 8%, CD 65%, CC 6%

There is also one of these on the RMAH.

What is going on, Blizz?This is totally unfair and cannot be allowed to continue as it clearly breaks the game. People, including me, are upset because they have spent real money on this game (in-game to buy items) in your AH. and now this is allowed to happen.
- Diablo III
View profile
This disappoints and saddens me immensely. Dupes changed the trading economy in D2 forever and now the same thing is happening in D3... Please fix this, the item hunt is the only end game we've been given and this ruins it.
It's duping. Cannot be denied and there's no way to explain it away.

Blizzard had better get busy. This is really begin to affect the profit of my flipping business.

Lol truth. The only ppl that give a damn about duping and post about it are flippers, just admit it now everyone and save your white knight bs. Everyone wants more avaliable gear cheaper.

Liked the comment that said looking more like D2 every day, it's true.

Botters, dupers, and scammers dilute your gold. While those illegitimate items let you buy good items cheap, your own loot becomes cheaper and harder to sell. In the end your profit is funneled to the cheaters while nothing else changed.

The only winners in a situation like this are the cheaters and rmah/3rd party gold buyers who do not wish to farm.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]