Diablo® III

Amulet Duping Happening Right Now

(Locked)

01/21/2013 12:13 PMPosted by JoshuaGuy
Agreed.
People are over reacting like crazy these days.

There are a grand total of 14 trifecta tal rasha's amulets for sale on the AH. 7 of those have identical stats. You honestly don't think that's suspicious?

Guys, just ignore those people. They are like walls. How much sense can you talk in to a brick?

I mean there have been people which tried to explain the sudden drop of the highest gems with the "economy". Yeeeeeaaah. They droped to 4m, it needs at least 15-16m to craf them, and now they are back to 20-25m. Suuuure all just economy.

It might even happen that you find 2 identical itmes, sometimes, here and there. It IS possible, if rare.

But 5 items with the EXACT same stats? Now how likely is that? You dont have to be a math wizard to guess what is more likely here. That someone found one way or another how to exploit the game and dupe something. I mean com on. It was just a question of time if you consider how much money you can do right now as there are quite a few items which can be sold for billions of gold.

Though Blizz WILL get those people and fix the hole they found. I am pretty sure about that.

All I hope for is that they can dupe enough items so we normal players can actually get some good items as well without spending 200$ or more ... those ridiculous prices ...
.[/quote]

Well, I'm playing less and less hrs everyday. Last night I logged in, did a few act 3 runs mp3 with 450% MF, nothing good dropped.

ubers mp6, 5nv stacks, no organs at all, went for fields key, nothing.

Why do I even bother and try. I wanna love this game, but the reward system is so flawed. Not funny anymore. What a let down :([/quote]

^^^^And that is why duping is running as rampet as it is currently. People are bored with the game and have nothing to lose so to speak.

If playing the game was actually rewarding it wouldn't be as bad as it is.

What I cant understand is being an RMAH does exists why isn't blizzard policing it and try and limit it as much as possible. I dont see this happening from what ive been seeing lately.

This really isn't anything new thou, over the course of the last few weeks, I log into account and search the auction house before i start my farm session. Hit the scroll on my item search to scroll the most recent listings to the top, and i find several items that have clearly been duped. And no these weren't Legs, or sets, these were rare amulets, and rings. Two of each posted on the RMAH, and GAH both.

Dupes are easy to find now days if you scroll to most recent listings, the seller usually puts them up on the auction house way under priced compared to other like items for a quick sale. If you don't scroll to most recent listing you wont find them as often because they sell quickly when under priced.
This is really frustrating to watch, I have a list of about 30 legs I have found that are being mass-duped every night. From what I have seen, it is 1 guy doing this, the items being duped are always posted late at night, he sells them cheap, and he will put a new one up as the old ones sell, so no one can flip the item until he logs out for the day. I am willing to bet there are at a minimum 50 of that Zunimassa's Pox trifecta 4.5cc/6ias/11mf. I bought 1 7 days ago for 250mil, I have since been trying to resell it cause mine is better. I have watched at least 20 sell for under 300mil. That 1190.8/89cd/socket EF at least 10, the Vile Ward 290str/117vit shoulders 20 or so, out of control! He needs to stop duping that damn 278avg damage 10 apoc force to, killing the value on mine.
Blizzard will be on top of this when pigs learn to fly and hell freezes over.
01/21/2013 02:34 PMPosted by MiNiStRy
This is really frustrating to watch, I have a list of about 30 legs I have found that are being mass-duped every night. From what I have seen, it is 1 guy doing this, the items being duped are always posted late at night, he sells them cheap, and he will put a new one up as the old ones sell, so no one can flip the item until he logs out for the day. I am willing to bet there are at a minimum 50 of that Zunimassa's Pox trifecta 4.5cc/6ias/11mf. I bought 1 7 days ago for 250mil, I have since been trying to resell it cause mine is better. I have watched at least 20 sell for under 300mil. That 1190.8/89cd/socket EF at least 10, the Vile Ward 290str/117vit shoulders 20 or so, out of control! He needs to stop duping that damn 278avg damage 10 apoc force to, killing the value on mine.

I nearly bought one of those 278 avg dmg apoc chants, then I saw another one posted a little bit later so I chose not to drop 350m gold on something that may or may not get deleted.. Farming is completely unrewarding in this game and now the AH is unreliable. What reason do I have to play anymore? Anyone have another similar game they would recommend?
man i thought blizz fixed duping..
01/21/2013 02:53 PMPosted by ANFO
man i thought blizz fixed duping..

They did... in ASIA only
check my thread out if you support this one

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7710221464
lets see other stats? I just looked and only 4 appeared with similar stats, none exact. Think you're wrong buddy.
01/21/2013 12:07 PMPosted by FooTWO
It what way at these identical other than the name? Gee whiz idiot. 6% CC heck that not all that great. That means they can all roll between 6% and 10%. And only 65% CD, that means there is a 35% margin. And just 8% AS, that means there can be 8% and 9%. Multiply out the possibilities, and you only see 7 of them on the AH, that is hardly dupes of any sort. You need better evidence than this BS.

agreed.. think hes just making this thread to bash
Edited by darkthrone#1400 on 1/21/2013 3:06 PM PST
01/21/2013 03:02 PMPosted by darkthrone
lets see other stats? I just looked and only 4 appeared with similar stats, none exact. Think you're wrong buddy.

^^^ LOL, you blind?
Edited by Rognar#1625 on 1/21/2013 3:06 PM PST
01/21/2013 02:58 PMPosted by SeeknDestroy
Anyone have another similar game they would recommend?

Path of Exile, of course it's only for players who enjoy making meaningful choices and not expect the game to hold your hand, and using your head.

Installing now. Lol. Trailer looked great.
This is under control.
They are currently designing a few sets and legendaries that will make tal rasha and echoing furies worthless, do not fear.

Dupers will end up full of vendor trash, hahaha! Blizz got you!
01/21/2013 02:51 PMPosted by JoshuaGuy

I nearly bought one of those 278 avg dmg apoc chants, then I saw another one posted a little bit later so I chose not to drop 350m gold on something that may or may not get deleted.. Farming is completely unrewarding in this game and now the AH is unreliable. What reason do I have to play anymore? Anyone have another similar game they would recommend?

It sucks when this is the reality right now, but the best thing to do right now is to hold back and wait until Blizzard does something. I'm surprised there is no blue post today (on the topic of duping or otherwise). Tomorrow maybe something will be brought up by them on this.

Until then, a similar game to this would be TorchLight 2 or Path of Exile.
duping... here we go again.
this time a CM must answer. We deserve it.
From now, I think I won't log anymore.
Waiting for an explanation.
btw, installing Path of Exile right now.
We're seeing these for lots of items, two crit black damage socket ceremonials knifes up (same name).

sticky everyone
Well as it happend I found a pair of Inna's Temperance that I have on my monk that has the exact same stats as a guy in the EU server. So it is possible... but not probable.
http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/17780698
i would still buy it if I had the gold lol
wow now there are only 3 left lol

http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/842/screenshot020hh.jpg
Well as it happend I found a pair of Inna's Temperance that I have on my monk that has the exact same stats as a guy in the EU server. So it is possible... but not probable.
http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/17780698

VERY similar, but still not exactly the same. the +armor attributes are different.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]