Diablo® III

Amulet Duping Happening Right Now

(Locked)

Well as it happend I found a pair of Inna's Temperance that I have on my monk that has the exact same stats as a guy in the EU server. So it is possible... but not probable.
http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/17780698

VERY similar, but still not exactly the same. the +armor attributes are different.

anyone who doubts duping should go and look for identical items between the different realms and see how unlikely it actually is in practice then even if you find a handful after looking through 1000s of items compare that handful to the 100s of dupes on same realm rmt has blizzard by the balls

i suggest everyone sell their gear on the ah in internet cafes then petition blizzard they were hacked maybe that would stem some action

hopefully whoever the new game director for d3 will have some ideas to bring back some integrity to diablo at least get rid of blizzard sanctioned pay to win and start deleting these dupes
Edited by Abacus#1452 on 1/21/2013 4:45 PM PST
Happening to me too

i go to AH for searching the rare amulet with the exact name and stat. the name is Baron Haven and the stat is :

30-58 avg dmg
42 dex
45 int
53 light resist
9% att speed
8.5% Crit Chance
93 Crit DMG

there is 3 of them yesterday and sold for bid around 800 mil

Damn blizzard how can they not doing or comment anything for this. i've already report them but there is no further action

this is my post yesterday
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7708991419?page=1#4
Wonder if duping is causing all this server lag lately it's ridiculous, I remember in D2 people would kill whole servers duping but I keep seeing people saying on here there just exploiting restorations, kind of find that hard to believe especially with the amount of dupes on the AH right now.
dear dupers, please invest in my Amy and dupe it
01/21/2013 12:13 PMPosted by JoshuaGuy
You honestly don't think that's suspicious?

This is precisely the point: Suspicious dupes and it is not confirmed dupes.

Until it is proven guilty, the "identical" items shall remain at most "suspicious dupes".

I guess, the best will be someone (MVP? Blue?) to make a stand on how to deal with "suspicious dupes". A good example of this, is like what Blue eventually did on the topic of bots in public game and it close the chapter well.
Theres 11 of those amulets on a single page, there is 46 pages, that makes 506 total.

Out of 500 items, 7 just happen to have the same stat. Of course they must be duped!

(Hint: That was sarcasm.)

Try using ALL of the item's stats to search, and you'll find that not 1 of them are identical.
Edited by Shadeoffax#1419 on 1/21/2013 5:36 PM PST
Here's some helpful information:

1) They know this is happening.

2) They know its from account rollbacks.

3) They will continue to rollback accounts.
Look up natalya's reflection, use atk speed, crit chance, crit hit damage, and 17 gold find.

Same exact stats, posted at the same time. Theres lots of dupes on the ah, but blizz doesnt seem to care.

Another example:

Look up Innas pants : 100 dex, 198 vit, 9% atk speed, exact same armor value of 416.

Another:

Tal Rasha's Allegiance

268 int, 113 vit, 6% atk speed, crit hit damage 65%, crit hit chance 8.5%

All three have the same exact stats and 6% to holy damage.
Edited by ViciousPanda#1160 on 1/21/2013 5:48 PM PST
Mempo of twilight:

453 armor value, 194 strength, crit hit chance 6% , 77 all resistance, +12% life

It is getting worse by the day. I never noticed it as much before, but now it seems to be happening more frequently.

With at least 8 identical amulets they need to rollback 3 times with accounts carrying these amulets

the customer support is beyond incompetent if they can't figure it out

With at least 8 identical amulets they need to rollback 3 times with accounts carrying these amulets

the customer support is beyond incompetent if they can't figure it out

They can't
Some duped nat rings on AH for 2b just now, only one left.
01/21/2013 06:08 PMPosted by SSS
Some duped nat rings on AH for 2b just now, only one left.

lulz
As obvious as that, and there re still ppl dont believing it is dup

Come on guys....
01/21/2013 12:07 PMPosted by FooTWO
It what way at these identical other than the name? Gee whiz idiot. 6% CC heck that not all that great. That means they can all roll between 6% and 10%. And only 65% CD, that means there is a 35% margin. And just 8% AS, that means there can be 8% and 9%. Multiply out the possibilities, and you only see 7 of them on the AH, that is hardly dupes of any sort. You need better evidence than this BS.

anyone bringing up this argument isn't worth talking to:/
bump for awareness
Anyone denying that this is duping is straight up oblivious. When there was a massive duping outbreak a few months after release they never acknowledged it for obvious reasons, even though streamers showed how it works live most people never thought it was real because they are dumb. They rolled back asian servers a couple days, but not US, because they didn't want to create a !@#$storm and scare people from using the RMAH.

There are at least 17 unique copies of that Tal Rasha Ammy trifecta- someone in another thread linked 17 unique profiles containing the same ammy. Although only 2-6 dupes may be listed at a time, after some sell, more copies are posted. Bliz will claim that this is account rollback dupes but it clearly isn't. There must be another method. And every copy that is created is permanent, none can/will be removed without a rollback- so if you have gold, go get yours while you can. A bunch of dupers will have their $50 account banned after making thousands of dollars duping items, and blizz doesn't care, because they'll get their 15% (+$50 for each banned account that's replaced). Blizz fails.
Rare Ring
Aurora Insult
83 INT
9% IAS
48% Crit damage
5% crit hit chance

3 on Gold AH, 4 on RMAH
There is also duped Manticores, Mempos, Echoing Fury's and certain rare items as well.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]