Diablo® III

Amulet Duping Happening Right Now

(Locked)

multiples popping up all over the place

natalyas reflection, search for crit hit, crit chance, 38 int and 114 dex

2 up on gah, 2 on rmah. The odds of 6 rolls the same on a legendary are ridiculously small let alone 4 times :)
Wow what is this.... there are so many duped high-tier items on the AH right now.
Come on now Blizzard. Please fix the duping ;/
atm 3 mempos on GAH

-194 str
-77 res all
-ias 8%
-12% life
-6% cc
-os with a gem in it, 23% xp
People are starting to exploit the account roll back like mad over here again, but seeing as how god awful the loot mechanics are in this game, !@#$ it, they steal days/week/months of player lives for no return, its about time people start screwing them.

Tie your debt card in with pay pal, buy like 30B gold and have your bank deny the charge saying you were hacked, lets escalate this nao!!!!
01/21/2013 10:46 PMPosted by Zero
they steal days/week/months of player lives for no return

dramatic much?
I have not played or logged in to participate in forums for a few months... but like thousands, I'm sure, check out the forums a few times a month to see what's new. I have seen a few "duping is going on right now" threads since release, but this one is the most tragic because there are so many players giving evidence and very specific examples that can be confirmed.

What once was the realm of vague conspiracy theory has now just reached flat out evening news level. What is the point of ever being excited again, regardless of new content being released?
Edited by WeaponWorld#1217 on 1/21/2013 11:48 PM PST
wondering when the rust storm is going to hit.
all lies, no dupes that ive seen.
01/21/2013 11:40 PMPosted by darkthrone
all lies, no dupes that ive seen.

Then you simply did not look. *Covers eyes*
http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/15700850
sweet, hopefully they will be up on the AH still when i get off of work
01/21/2013 11:43 PMPosted by Eyeless
http://www.diabloprogress.com/item/15700850

lol

14 of the same damn belt haha

also

jook#1782 kast Barbarian (US sc)
jook#1782 Rebirth Monk (US sc)

same user has 2 copies.. clearly aware they are dupes
Edited by Slim#1940 on 1/21/2013 11:47 PM PST
Can someone better informed than me please answer this question:

Before release, I was talking to a couple of my acquaintances at Game Stop and I asked them "What is Blizzard going to do about duping this time around?"
They said that it would not be a problem at all because each item that is generated in the game would have a unique identifier like a serial number, and that the system would constantly be scanning for duplicate serial numbers and go on search and destroy mode when detected. I was saying "hell yeah.. that sounds like it would work!"

So what happened to that security system? Was it ever a reality?
Edited by WeaponWorld#1217 on 1/21/2013 11:49 PM PST
This kind of thing really makes me want to stop playing. :l
they may do deletes during the tuesday down time..
I saw mempo's with same stats last 4 hours ago. :(

180 Int
71 All Resist
4.5 Critical Hit Chance
if there isnt any action/responses to this soon i ll be looking for a new game thats for sure
damn, block those players forever!
same with weapons, rings, and gloves
Can someone better informed than me please answer this question:

Before release, I was talking to a couple of my acquaintances at Game Stop and I asked them "What is Blizzard going to do about duping this time around?"
They said that it would not be a problem at all because each item that is generated in the game would have a unique identifier like a serial number, and that the system would constantly be scanning for duplicate serial numbers and go on search and destroy mode when detected. I was saying "hell yeah.. that sounds like it would work!"

So what happened to that security system? Was it ever a reality?

golden words, considers how these items are actually blizzard's own fault for recovering accounts ~~ LOL.... when one item is worth more than 49 dollar, people can make money pre each account ban.....thats smart business people
Edited by Dliu#2458 on 1/22/2013 12:12 AM PST
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]