Diablo® III

Amulet Duping Happening Right Now

(Locked)

check diabloprogress, you will find a lot of dup gears.... sigh
time to abandon the ship boys!!!! PoE!
we need more dupes and lower prices
I was shopping for shoulders this weekend when these totally ridiculous Vile Wards showed up - I think they were 294str and 117vit. Anyway, 5 of them showed up together - all identical.

You don't see 294/117 Vile Wards every day .... and 5 show up together (with all 6 mods identical?) you don't need to be Sherlock Holmes here...
step up blizzard
bunch of puzzies , duping was way worst in D2 , id say that 40 % of highest tier items were duped if not more , and no one complained at that time , it was so bad that they had to introduce ladders in 2004 just to sink all those dupes every season.
5 Duped Godly Trifecta rings - same name, number of affixes, types of affixes, and exact same stat rolls:

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7709121157#11
Edited by AngryRonald#1310 on 1/22/2013 6:12 AM PST
I Played every day for at least 2-3 hours. it's fun for me because of the searching the legendary and rare with good stat hoping to sell in AH for a few million gold

BUT NOW the best and good item can be dupped so is there any reason i should continued my paragon leveling and searching item?

Blizzard they cheat in front of your nose, they mocking you when you declare war againts cheaters and botters they do dupping vastly without fear to you. we duscuss here until this topic becomes popular but you have done nothing, at least post something here
keep the thread up.
still waiting for the blue.
Keep the thread rolling guys
yeah got to keep this thread up..was wondering why no blue comments on this post?is it because they also have profit with this?
Can I ask a question? May sound stupid...

Other than making an 'educated' that one item may be duped( ifvthere are several identical ones),how are we able to tellmif the items that we bought is duped or not?
I suspect this explains the lag spikes I was experiencing yesterday around the time this was reported. Hopefully all the dupers involved get banned.
dupers can get banned then buy again a new one and repeat process..it will be better to destroy how they dupe although that seems impossible
Can I ask a question? May sound stupid...

Other than making an 'educated' that one item may be duped( ifvthere are several identical ones),how are we able to tellmif the items that we bought is duped or not?

you can always check the name of the item on diabloprogress.com

there may be several items with the same name but if you move your mouse over each item it will show a picture of it.

I would think that more than 2 of the same item, they have been duped (as identical rares have dropped for me and others in the past)
01/22/2013 06:36 AMPosted by BotGarciaMD
yeah got to keep this thread up..was wondering why no blue comments on this post?is it because they also have profit with this?

more than likely because it was a holiday weekend. But they definitely need to address this now that business hours are upon us.
Each player has their own amount of power to control item duping. Or at least the profit that comes from it. You can't rely on a company such as Blizzard to put any amount of resources into something that's so easily quashed by the player base. Be furious at the players willing to do anything for those items. Demanding that Blizzard respond if you want, but I wouldn't hold any expectation that anything will be done.

Supply is not the problem, there is a demand by those people willing to fork over the cash that are creating it. Supply always takes care of itself when the deman is regulated. Stop the players willing to fork over billions of gold for an item. As long as players are willing to be exploited, the exploitation will continue.
funny how the dupers come here to defend themselves
this is blizzard fault. If Blizz would stop restoring the items for people who get "hacked" then this would 99% stop. if you get hacked.. its your fault. make a better password, dont use the same email/pass to sign up to any shady d3 sites (hell.. dont go to them).. dont buy gold from 3rd party people.. use authenticator if you can... etc etc.
This topic is locked.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]