Diablo® III

NEED HELP PLS READ!!

Ok yesterday Im already playing the ptr server under the yellow "playable" check state. But this morning after I typed my user and pass a message appeared that I need to finish a new patch that came. So I think I need to finish the optimal green check state before I can download that new one? Wew so the playable state became useless just bcoz of that new patch? the 6gb remaining is just too big for me living in a 3rd world country with poor internet speed, like 10-12 hrs for a 6gb dl
Reply Quote
It lies. The server isn't working. It always says you need a new patch. You click okay, it restarts, nothing downloads, you click play, you log on, and it tells you that you need a new patch.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Looks like it's back up , internally anyways which means it won't be long until it's flagged open to the public.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]