Diablo® III

WD pvp masters challenge. {CLOSED}

alright people come test your mettle in the ultimate wd v wd dueling challenge

rules:

- both players enter the arena at same time
- no leaving the arena for any reason
- no macros

any thing else goes

first to 10 kills wins. or player with most kills after 20min. If you manage to defeat me your name will be immortalized in this thread and you will be granted a free invite to a later full prize tournament.

To challenge me simply friend me in ptr by adding CHUCKNORRIS#1885
and write wd challenge in your request.

If you want to see a pvp wd geared right and played right you have come to the right place.

Currently 100-2

congrats to challengers:
-allienblaster
-hassansabah

and thanks to every for the duels. pvp is lot of fun. hope blizz makes somethin good outa it.
ps im pretty much done w ptr for now unless u have a legit tourney goin on.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 2/9/2013 3:19 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 08:33 PMPosted by ChuckNorris
Currently UNDEFEATED

Does this mean you have never died or you have never lost your challenge?
Reply Quote
lol of course I have died, although I have had many 100+ killing streeks without dieing in public games.

But in terms of pvp skills you will find non better and I welcome all challenger to take the title.

6-0 so far.
Reply Quote
chuck aint bad but he has no honor. doesn't give u the "go" to make the fight fair. hits ya when u dont have full life. yea he's 6-0 for a reason, cheese kills
Edited by Supernoob#1304 on 1/22/2013 10:42 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 10:42 PMPosted by SXiong
chuck aint bad but he has no honor. doesn't give u the "go" to make the fight fair. hits ya when u dont have full life. yea he's 6-0 for a reason, cheese kills

1 2 3 go is for BABIES!
Reply Quote
sxiong are you the grinspidrs wd? any way gg you are one of the better wd ive faced. but really you were expecting me to sit there and wait to let you heal to full health every time lol what are you smokin bro...

let me clarify for every one that wants to play. If your in the arena I will hunt you down. and ya who goes to town to heal every round lol. get some life regen.

14-0

still goin
Reply Quote
hey im selling a soj 30% to elite 9% to haunt :D let me know guys hmongster#1245
Reply Quote
17-0

think im calling it a night gg my jungle brothers
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 12:02 AMPosted by Hmongster
hey im selling a soj 30% to elite 9% to haunt :D let me know guys hmongster#1245

Start your own thread, goose. This is where Chuck gets to trash talk until someone knocks him off his perch. I'm guessing it will be SweetLove, cos he has THE MOST SHIZZNIT WD according to SOME PAGE ON THE NET.
Reply Quote
With his health and shield it will be very tough to take him down...
Even higher DPS will face a virtual impossible task...

When I get to LVL 100 I will challenge but until then I'm not in his league
Reply Quote
ok squeezed one more in. a 20min duel vs a barb w one kill lol

18-0

if you want to fight me at my best gotta do it now. This will be my last week w time for playing.

oh and if u guys meet any op pvper in ptr send em my way! any class
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 1/23/2013 12:31 AM PST
Reply Quote
Chuck is good. I had him 4-2 until he found form and won the next 8 straight. GG, I got roundhouse ko to the head.
Reply Quote
yes epic battle vs ur 0dogs. Dont worry I wont tell any one the counter. Im sure it owns most people.
Reply Quote
Nice to see Plague Bats getting a spin, Chuck. Badassery in PVP.
Reply Quote
yes plague bats is my new favorite skill. thanks to the fellow wd that suggested it to me (forgot who it was)

warning though it is not an easy skill to use. which is part of what I like about it. I especially enjoy owning demon hunters with it lol.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 1/23/2013 1:14 AM PST
Reply Quote
Beauty of it is, it 'stacks' - couple of well-placed squirts, and the dps really starts to ramp up. Most don't realize it's about the most deadly DOT we have.
Reply Quote
add me on PTR hasansabbah#2914
Reply Quote
yes plague bats is my new favorite skill. thanks to the fellow wd that suggested it to me (forgot who it was)

warning though it is not an easy skill to use. which is part of what I like about it. I especially enjoy owning demon hunters with it lol.

I'm going to take partial credit for this. Chuck we chatted after a public game broke up over the weekend. HOWEVER, I also have to admit that some very low plvl WD showed me earlier in the day.

Next time I log into PTR I will look up the top 2-3 opponents I've faced and name them here. One was a barb with over 5M EHP. There was also a completely untouchable legacy nats plvl 100 DH.
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 12:11 AMPosted by manvan
Start your own thread, goose. This is where Chuck gets to trash talk until someone knocks him off his perch. I'm guessing it will be SweetLove, cos he has THE MOST SHIZZNIT WD according to SOME PAGE ON THE NET.

Lmao! u do like licking balls dont u haha
Reply Quote
gawd, i hate fighting WD's.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]