Diablo® III

WD pvp masters challenge. {CLOSED}

yes plague bats is my new favorite skill. thanks to the fellow wd that suggested it to me (forgot who it was)

warning though it is not an easy skill to use. which is part of what I like about it. I especially enjoy owning demon hunters with it lol.

bahhhh the cat is out of the bag. I wonder who opened there mouth I should have kept it under wraps. Well hopefully the focus stays on haunt as our more "feared" spell. >_<

yes plague bats is my new favorite skill. thanks to the fellow wd that suggested it to me (forgot who it was)

warning though it is not an easy skill to use. which is part of what I like about it. I especially enjoy owning demon hunters with it lol.

I'm going to take partial credit for this. Chuck we chatted after a public game broke up over the weekend. HOWEVER, I also have to admit that some very low plvl WD showed me earlier in the day.

I wonder who it was, I showed a few new wd's PB that were boring me with the standard haunt - hex - wos.. Ah well to late now just hope it doesn't get to heavily used before things go live just in case they decide to start "tuning" us.
Edited by Brahm#1943 on 1/23/2013 10:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 10:13 AMPosted by Brahm
I wonder who it was, I showed a few new wd's PB that were boring me with the standard haunt - hex - wos.. Ah well to late now just hope it doesn't get to heavily used before things go live just in case they decide to start "tuning" us.

I don't remember, but I'm sure it wasn't you Brahm. I would have remembered if it was any forum regular.

Apparently wizard SA can now be dodged. If they simply apply the same "fix" to WD spells then I'm afraid we are sunk.

The enormous volume of tears over haunt is pretty hilarious though. It sucks so bad in PvE.
Reply Quote
View profile
If any thing I would expect a buff to pb. I testest all our nuke skills vs various def setups and both bears and wos can dish out more dmg. and wos has like 5 times the range. Im mainly using it for its novelty but it does hard counter the two spirit vessel knockoffs from monk n wiz, and also smoke screen if ur tanky enough.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 1/23/2013 10:41 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 10:34 AMPosted by Worloega

I don't remember, but I'm sure it wasn't you Brahm. I would have remembered if it was any forum regular.

Apparently wizard SA can now be dodged. If they simply apply the same "fix" to WD spells then I'm afraid we are sunk.

The enormous volume of tears over haunt is pretty hilarious though. It sucks so bad in PvE.

yah for sure. I wouldn't consider you a new WD. Ah well doesn't matter anymore. It's great for jacking up super tanky barbs if you stack it with the right combination of other spells.
Reply Quote
If any thing I would expect a buff to pb. I testest all our nuke skills vs various def setups and both bears and wos can dish out more dmg. and wos has like 5-10 times the range. Im mainly using it for its novelty but it does hard counter the two spirit vessel knockoffs from monk n wiz, and also smoke screen if ur tanky enough.

It's good for stacking and it's "set and forget" ability. I like to come in spray an area with it then SW out in FFAs. You can take out all the other players in a single "attack". Haven't done any dueling so no clue how it holds up for that sort of stuff. PB + Corpse bombs is my fav combo atm may not be the most effective but it's the most fun.
Reply Quote

When I get to LVL 100 I will challenge but until then I'm not in his league

Do you reckon extra 108 int and 72 vit will make much difference ?
Reply Quote
View profile
hmmmmm, plague bats, hmmmmm
Reply Quote
View profile
Chuck, I'll take you on when i complete the purchases of my PvP gear.

Right now, my PVe gear isn't sufficient against other WD's. I pretty much smoke most other classes, but against good WD's, i get creamed.

Fought a nice WD last night who destroyed me. He was using a 1400+ int skorn
Reply Quote
View profile
open for challengers. add me Chucknorris#1885
Reply Quote
chuck put up a good fight but i smoked him, 4 outta 5 times
Reply Quote
View profile
22-0

kkmmm u must of played the wrong chuck. im here if u want to challenge though.

Oh and I got a 30 kill streak in 3v1 lol
Reply Quote
View profile
you should go over to the barb forums...seems there is a certain "acrimony" that wants a piece of you.
Reply Quote
View profile
battle tag please. I have faced many top barbs. they are tough. take like 20min for one kill. most of the time I run out of mana before I can take them to 0
Reply Quote
View profile
acrimony#1561 but you can't see his gear though. I'd love to hear what happens. I added him yesterday
Reply Quote
nope definitely you chucknorris
Reply Quote
View profile
aight lets play again then km since im finding it impossible too find any one who can do what you did lol. add me
Reply Quote
ChuckNorris, if you are able to stream these fights - that would be pretty entertaining.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/23/2013 02:20 PMPosted by fabbyhunter
acrimony#1561 but you can't see his gear though. I'd love to hear what happens. I added him yesterday

ok acrimony played very well but I managed to win 3-0 in a 20min duel
Reply Quote
View profile
01/23/2013 03:15 PMPosted by TheKraken
ChuckNorris, if you are able to stream these fights - that would be pretty entertaining.

I am not. already when I try to record a vid with xfire my frame rate drops to like 5fps on my lil laptop and it would be a huge handicap in a fast paced duel.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 1/23/2013 3:47 PM PST
Reply Quote

ok acrimony played very well but I managed to win 3-0 in a 20min duel

I count it 2-0. The third one was a bad key setup. With melee attacks, the animations are always automatic; with Rend, it wasn't working on my right-click unless I held down shift. You beat me down. It was a good challenge. I'll be a bit more prepared the next round.

Edit: I can stream the next round on your behalf.
Edited by acrimony#1561 on 1/23/2013 3:48 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]