WD pvp masters challenge. {CLOSED}

i was streaming when i went 9-0 against chucknorris
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
add me to this

Tigz#1226, havent found anyone that can beat me reliably yet
Reply Quote
View profile
km would you like to to duel me now. or tmrw. I would be happy to accept your challenge at any time if you are a skilled player.

I do play some times when im high so im not ruling out temporary memory loss on my part lol. But you obviously have no reason to be scared to actually duel me "again" so accept my challenge.

you are welcome to stream it and post a link on the thread here. Dont care who wins, Im just tryin to find some good peeps to play with. But of course you have the chance to be the first player to defeat me in this challenge here and get your name in the first post.

clickz ill add you when I get on
Reply Quote
awwwwww sh*t son i be smoking that green too!!
Reply Quote
wait for me chuck...
I am gearing up...
btw, where is the no.1 shield seller?
i have 4 bil gold here on the table ;)
Edited by Luffy#1946 on 1/23/2013 5:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
Chuck that barb recorded your fight: http://www.twitch.tv/acrimony1561/b/359975380

Good stuff. You like bats more than WoS though? Does it work better with proc gear or something?
Edited by MikeHoncho#1169 on 1/23/2013 5:38 PM PST
Reply Quote
I have a similar/slightly better shield than what ChuckNorris is wearing for sell.

1066 armor
19% block

+104 Intelligence
+228 Vitality
+16% Life
10% critical hit chance
Open Socket

Add me if anyone is interested and wants a link. TheKraken#1555
Edited by TheKraken#1555 on 1/23/2013 5:45 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
lol whats w peeps tryin the sell their !@#$ on my thread.

fyi I paid 17mil for my shield.

and thanks for the link of the fight. very informative seeing it from the other perspective
Reply Quote
fear the zuni barb LOL
Reply Quote
Creeky#1721

thats my brothers barb, you should duel him, hes ranked top 10 PvP on D3prog (was #4 for a long while)

*edit: plus i've got about 50 of ChuckNoriss' ears if anyone wants to bid on those
Edited by kkmmnn#1654 on 1/23/2013 6:15 PM PST
Reply Quote
bro, no need to trash talk - we are all friendly here.
Reply Quote
Creeky#1721

thats my brothers barb, you should duel him, hes ranked top 10 PvP on D3prog (was #4 for a long while)

*edit: plus i've got about 50 of ChuckNoriss' ears if anyone wants to bid on those

dude do it yourself , stop finding other people to do your dirty work , how about u ask jaywilson to come back and erase his account? that way u surely would have pawned him.

ps kkmmnn #1654 : you don't have gear like thezunibarb does , thus zuni aren't on your side
Edited by TheZuniBarb#6283 on 1/23/2013 6:24 PM PST
Reply Quote
ill duel u when 1.07 is out
ptr would take me forever to download
Reply Quote
When ChuckNorris jumps in the water, he dose not get wet, the water get ChuckedNorris'ed.
Reply Quote
View profile
wait for me chuck...
I am gearing up...

4 billion? lol
you can get a decent shield for 10 mill - 20 mill
I got mine for almost nothing

and thanks for the link of the fight. very informative seeing it from the other perspective

I watched that fight...seems acrimony was running the whole time. He was trying to land a stun/rend combo, but normally couldn't get close enough and much of the time, he was running to try and regen his health.

Good fight. He was really hard to take down
Edited by fabbyhunter#1917 on 1/24/2013 8:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
Chuck that barb recorded your fight: http://www.twitch.tv/acrimony1561/b/359975380

Good stuff. You like bats more than WoS though? Does it work better with proc gear or something?

There is no bats go away
Reply Quote
View profile

There is no bats go away

bats? what bats?
Reply Quote

dude do it yourself , stop finding other people to do your dirty work , how about u ask jaywilson to come back and erase his account? that way u surely would have pawned him.

ps kkmmnn #1654 : you don't have gear like thezunibarb does , thus zuni aren't on your side

what are you jabbering about you flaming fruitcake?? i would bit*h slap the taste outta your mouth for talking to me like that in person.

how does telling chucknorris to duel with my brother equate to me finding people to do my dirty work? why would i want my brothers character erased?

are you mental?

talking about yourself in third person... what a loser

gtfo with that trash

Ur just pathetic , getting pawned and trolling , I'm sorry that my barb outgeared u in all aspects . Gtfo or go get a sex change , u are just a pos .. Yawns
Reply Quote
wait for me chuck...
I am gearing up...

4 billion? lol
you can get a decent shield for 10 mill - 20 mill
I got mine for almost nothing

I watched that fight...seems acrimony was running the whole time. He was trying to land a stun/rend combo, but normally couldn't get close enough and much of the time, he was running to try and regen his health.

Good fight. He was really hard to take down

There were other Barbs who could last longer; but I'm pretty sure I'm better in bed.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]