Diablo® III

WD pvp masters challenge. {CLOSED}

By the way, ChuckNorris, I would love another shot at you. It's actually impressive how 'dodgy' you are in the arena. I was playing against other Witch Doctors without any issues. Most were very geared; so it stands to reason your gear is pretty damn good :P

Let me know. I will try to log on the PTR as soon as possible.
Reply Quote
Chuck interesting setup u got there, but I wonder if it works WD vs WD. I have added you on ptr for 1v1

http://eu.battle.net/d3/en/profile/Hasansabbah-2914/hero/1582160
Hasansabbah#2914
Reply Quote
Care to share your build?
Reply Quote
View profile
By the way, ChuckNorris, I would love another shot at you. It's actually impressive how 'dodgy' you are in the arena. I was playing against other Witch Doctors without any issues. Most were very geared; so it stands to reason your gear is pretty damn good :P

Let me know. I will try to log on the PTR as soon as possible.

sure man msg me any time to duel.

I use a lot of intentional micro and map control that I dont see many other use yet but im sure will become common practice as people get better. I would say my gear fall in the pretty damn good catagory when we dueled but before they fixed the tranfer issue I was owning people with much better gear than me all the same. I played semi pro sc for a while so prob have a leg up on most in the micro/macro of pvp which isnt that important in pve.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/24/2013 03:30 PMPosted by heath
Care to share your build?

I dont use a set build.

I choose my "build' on a case by case basis depending on my opponent.

there are many hard counter to certain skills of each class which are not apparent from the tooltip of the skills that can only be discovered by testing.

In fact a lot of the qq I see about inballance of certain skills is simply that they have not discovered the counter for that skill that their class possesses.

the main facter I consider when choosing my build for my opponent are , class, shield, 1h, 2h, main dps skill, main def skill.

I then throw in all the hard counter I knw of for their set up. I also have subs for a few of my gear slots for specific counter.

I specifically lvled every class to 60 so I could use them for testing. knowledge of skills and adaptation will beat a static build every time.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/23/2013 05:37 PMPosted by MikeHoncho
You like bats more than WoS though? Does it work better with proc gear or something?

Im not a fan of wos. I find it to be quite op in fact and takes a lot of the skill out of the match. and at this point id rather experiment with new stuff and use skills that will train my micro.

if I wanted to win at all costs id just pick wos and be a douche and camp around the big circle at the left of the map. Its like when I proxy two gated every one in the sc2 beta lol.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 1/24/2013 4:54 PM PST
Reply Quote
All bow before the zunibarb
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 07:12 AMPosted by Worloega
Next time I log into PTR I will look up the top 2-3 opponents I've faced and name them here. One was a barb with over 5M EHP. There was also a completely untouchable legacy nats plvl 100 DH.

I believe the barb was odin#3586.
The DH was WindAssassin#6653.
Reply Quote
So glad to see doctors using plague bats
Reply Quote
I saw the video versus the barb.

It's good that you're willing to do the hard work it takes to win. It's always appears tedious for both opponents, but I'm sure it's fun.

I hope more people record matches, they are interesting to watch.
Reply Quote
I saw the video versus the barb.

It's good that you're willing to do the hard work it takes to win. It's always appears tedious for both opponents, but I'm sure it's fun.

I hope more people record matches, they are interesting to watch.

From my perspective, it was a lot of fun. ChuckNorris has been my most challenging opponent so far; challenges are what makes this game fun.
Reply Quote
LOLLOLOL!
Reply Quote
I think I'm ready for you Chuck. I will have to sort out some key binding issues, but I just took down this idiot: http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/lone-1162/Daenerys/1951584 -- to a score of 9 to 3. The guy wouldn't stop smack talking after I ran him up for a score of 5-0. He kept saying that I was cheating or hacking lol

Then claimed my gear sucked and that he needed to re-spec.

There were some witnesses, but unfortunately, I don't think a video is available.

I will confirm through the two witnesses that were there to confirm this post (I think one of them is the WD's friend though -- he was very unhappy about my domination).

Also, Mannercookie is dueling him right now. 2-0 for Manner. Tide might be turning, gents ;)
Reply Quote
http://i.imgur.com/Z3FudlP.jpg

I don't mean to troll, but there's nothing more satisfying than putting this cocky guy in his place.
Reply Quote
That's too bad if someone was being a douche, but I don't recognize that tag as a forum regular. Kids will be kids? So far I've been surprised to see very little d**kish behavior in PvP/chat. Then again, it might get far worse after it goes live and a whole new crop of barbs tries to WW me. ;)

Edit: I am so looking forward to video of the rematch.
Edited by Worloega#1821 on 1/26/2013 6:53 AM PST
Reply Quote
Damn ChuckNorris. I just thought you were a fast farmer... But now even up against acrimony in pvp....

Way to go ChuckNorris!

Could you guys update this thread when the rematch happens?
Reply Quote
View profile
ONlNE now. to duel me just add me in game ( CHUCKNORRIS#1885 ) in ptr and send a party invite
Reply Quote
View profile
39-0

ill try n add every from the thread that challenged. for future challenges please add my btag in ptr, dont just post it here.
Reply Quote
View profile
41-1

gg allienblaster. first player to defeat me in a duel for this challenge. Ill be goin to the drawing board and devising my strategy
Reply Quote
damn I wanted to be the first ^^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]