Diablo® III

WD pvp masters challenge. {CLOSED}

View profile
41-2

gg Hassansabah! lost two in a row. looks like soon we will have enough for the tourney
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 1/26/2013 2:55 PM PST
Reply Quote
Finally got around to watching the vid vs. acrimony. Looked like 16 minutes of a chicken running around with it's head cut off.
Reply Quote
hi chuck. im not on the ptr, but i would like to play a few rounds with you when the patch hits live. just putting my hat in the ring early
also curious, at 150k hp, can things still one shot you?
Reply Quote
View profile
ya, put me into the tourney too
Reply Quote
01/26/2013 02:50 PMPosted by RPRNoNsum
Finally got around to watching the vid vs. acrimony. Looked like 16 minutes of a chicken running around with it's head cut off.

Come and get some then :)

I'm on right now. Waiting for Chuck to finish up.
Reply Quote

Come and get some then :)

I'm on right now. Waiting for Chuck to finish up.

I fought Chuck prior to his mass vita gear swap. He was a !@#$% to kill then, he'd be an even bigger ^-*!@ now. Ahead of the curve with tanking/crowd control. Still waiting for the patch notes to decide what gear I buy specifically for pvp.
Edited by RPRNoNsum#1561 on 1/26/2013 8:02 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
51-2

to get in the tourney u have to beat me or go even with me at least once in a duel.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 1/26/2013 8:17 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
54-2

closed for the night. gg every one. learned a couple cool new builds today.
Reply Quote
Fight Moldran!!!!
Reply Quote
View profile
01/27/2013 12:43 PMPosted by WheyProtein
Fight Moldran!!!!

give me their battle tag or ask them to add me in ptr
Reply Quote
don't bother with him, that guy is a QQer streamer.

There is a Barb I played that gave me a run for my money Tbone#1739

I believe our final score was aladeen to aladeen
Reply Quote
View profile
60-2
Reply Quote
View profile
OPEN

64-2

Adding all the worlds top pvp dummy players. and DAMN there are some with tripple my dps and more ehp than me. Very curious if its possible to out micro such a huge gear advantage.

still undefeated vs dh and wiz. gonna try n duel these two

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/revrac-1267/Revrac/3316454

http://www.diabloprogress.com/hero/orca-3113/%E7%AC%AC%E5%85%AD%E5%85%83%E7%B4%A0/465156
Reply Quote
View profile
77-2
Reply Quote
View profile
Chuck, you streaming your battles at all?
Reply Quote
View profile
80-2

nope. but I just went 10-7 vs a dh and they gonna post the clip of the battle here. its the clossest dh duel ive had
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 1/28/2013 3:46 PM PST
Reply Quote
Did you beat Revrac? He's got the most insane DH ever. If you beat him, congrats!
Reply Quote
80-2

nope. but I just went 10-7 vs a dh and they gonna post the clip of the battle here. its the clossest dh duel ive had

Just finished uploading it. Here's the match from a DH's perspective, I also tried to add in some commentary :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C0_n0dyRmI
Reply Quote
^ Excellent insight, bro. Nice commentary.
Reply Quote
View profile
[quote]
Just finished uploading it. Here's the match from a DH's perspective, I also tried to add in some commentary :P
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0C0_n0dyRmI

gg Mystical. and great vid, will definitely check out more of your commentary duels.

editing certainly makes it more exciting but gives a bit of a false perspective of how the matchup actually is. If u were to watch the fight from my perspective it would be me running around with you visible on my screen for maybe 20 seconds total of a 20min fight lol. People say im dodgy or illusive but its nothing compared to a well played dh. Its like jousting a invisible knight.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 1/30/2013 4:50 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]