Diablo® III

WD pvp masters challenge. {CLOSED}

a new challenger approaches just learned im top 20 ehp americas and top 30 world wide (for witch doctors)

and dont forget my 33% damage to elites...

oh and 48% xtra damage to haunt

bang bang
Reply Quote
View profile
I don't see why people just aren't stacking arcane damage resist and swap to it to fight WDs. Would be dirt cheap and completely negate the spell.
Reply Quote
View profile
a new challenger approaches just learned im top 20 ehp americas and top 30 world wide (for witch doctors)

bang bang

hmm even with the dmg buffs I dont think it will be possible for you to kill me even if im afk. my ehp reggen will be greater that your sustained dmg output. I think the break point you got to hit is about 100k unbuffed dps or you just become a null point in any high level duel and especially ffa.

any way I havnt been able o log into ptr, it keeps telling me to dl new patch even though i did. so cant do any more duels atm.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/31/2013 03:44 PMPosted by SilentMike69
I don't see why people just aren't stacking arcane damage resist and swap to it to fight WDs. Would be dirt cheap and completely negate the spell.

not sure what your talking about but most of our big hitters do physical dmg. and its quite easy to switch up dmg type to counter resist stackers.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 1/31/2013 5:21 PM PST
Reply Quote

hmm even with the dmg buffs I dont think it will be possible for you to kill me even if im afk. my ehp reggen will be greater that your sustained dmg output. I think the break point you got to hit is about 100k unbuffed dps or you just become a null point in any high level duel and especially ffa.

any way I havnt been able o log into ptr, it keeps telling me to dl new patch even though i did. so cant do any more duels atm.

if we switched my jewelry with your jewelry, im missing a lot of crit chance and damage from that (among other things) and my main hand could always be subbed with something with a little more oomph, and if i dropped 200m on a witching hour i think id be right up there. nonetheless ill see you in 1.0.7 son, youre in my scopes
Reply Quote
Very good battle against that DH on the previous page.
Reply Quote

bang bang

No offense m8, but chuck would eat you for breakfast :P As he already quoted you wouldn't be able to pass that defense barrier with you dps.
Reply Quote
View profile

bang bang

with 29k dps, i doubt you could take me down, nevermind that crazy 171k life that chuck has
Reply Quote
hehe im getting rdy and coming soon...got couple tricks and secret weapons stored in my stash....right now just waiting for the patch to go live and it'll rain blood!! hahaha!
Reply Quote
View profile
I just looked at Lasagna's dps... You realize if you just did a traditional 100k+ dps build you'd have more than the bonus 50% haunt damage vs what you've got now from trying to stack haunt damage? Oh the irony.
Edited by SilentMike69#1275 on 2/1/2013 5:29 PM PST
Reply Quote
lmao join the zunibarb
Reply Quote
any good 0cd Wd can show me their spec and tricks for Pvp.Thanks
Reply Quote
02/03/2013 02:23 PMPosted by photaibovien
any good 0cd Wd can show me their spec and tricks for Pvp.Thanks

Hit up heyguyslol on Twitch. His 0Dog is baller.
Reply Quote
View profile
did some duels tonight playin w just the touch pad on my laptop lol.

got one draw but over all 100-2 for the challenge.

Im currently traveling so not gonna be doin much more in ptr unless they bring in somethin new stuff.
If u wanna duel send me an inv for a tourney or wait till the patch n we can duel in live
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 2/9/2013 3:15 AM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
also if any one is interested in some expert pvp couching for 100mil gold ill do fully comprehensive 3h session via skype + in game in ptr covering absolutely every thing pvp related from gearing, to builds for every matchup to dueling micro and macro. Please note you must have at minimum a disposable budget of at least 1bill to gear a wd to make it worthwhile. you can post here if interested.
Edited by ChuckNorris#1885 on 2/9/2013 3:32 AM PST
Reply Quote
i need some gear advise for my next upgrade(pvp)thanks
Reply Quote
add me on ptr
Reply Quote
02/09/2013 08:30 PMPosted by Joch
add me on ptr

Wouldn't touch this !@#$ with a 12 foot, Chuck. If he wins one, we'll have 75 threads of bollocks to wade through.
Reply Quote
02/10/2013 04:57 AMPosted by manvan
add me on ptr

Wouldn't touch this !@#$ with a 12 foot, Chuck. If he wins one, we'll have 75 threads of bollocks to wade through.

but those threads were hilarious until they vanished.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]