Diablo® III

WW Barb needing help with Attack Speed

Hey guys, I am farming MP2-3 pretty easily, but I am having a hard time keeping my fury generation up. I assume it's due to my Skorn and having !@#$ty attack speed. I'm looking to buy some gear to improve that, but I'm having a hard time figuring out what to replace without sacrificing too much of my CC and EHP. Any help?

Oh, and I don't buy legendaries, I only buy rares and farm for legendary drops. I'm sitting on about 8mil right now, any help would be appreciated (:
Reply Quote
Get 2 one handers and some asi in ur rings definately and ur amulet and gloves if u have more gold. To sustain wotb with a skorn ud need a lot more gold, must ppl who ww skorn use animosity with every asi slot possible. Aim for the 2.01 aps breakpoint imo
Reply Quote
I know you don't buy legends so find your self an echoing fury. I get to 2.15 unbuffed and 2.50 with wotb without investing too much into AS

Then just slap a high damage mace in your main hand and your off to the races
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]