Diablo® III

help me reach 300k dps unbuffed with 1b gold

I am playing an archon wizard. currently at 250k dps unbuffed, have 1 billion gold to spend, want to reach 300k dps unbuffed. I want to maintain my current EHP (470k) , keep life steal in my weapon. and keep the 10 apoc on my source (for archon cooldown reduction). It seems that any upgrade in dps will reduce EHP. Please advice how I can reach my ultimate 300k dps goal :)
Edited by KDR#1284 on 1/24/2013 1:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
You can go variety of ways, but none of them will be achieved with changing 1socket only.

Atm your losing alot of dps from gloves, u can get full dps one and gain a serious dps, and get witching hour with vit+life% to cover the ehp u lost from gloves. Shouldn't breach 1b limit. Also getting harder black weapon could add you some dps, but hardly 50k, and will cost a lot(i'm not advising that option hence affix is rumored). That rare ring also can be upgraded with cd one, but i don't think u can find one with armor and ar(keep an eye on tho who knows). Trium also lacking vital dps boost, try getting 6-6-6 or at least higher int one.

Thats all i can think of, considering u still want to keep apoc, and same ehp.
Edited by Kyleoth#1548 on 1/24/2013 1:50 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 01:42 AMPosted by Kyleoth
That rare ring also can be upgraded with cd one, but i don't think u can find one with armor and ar(keep on eye tho who knows)

buy my 9ias/50cd/65ar/33int/35vit+socket =) make me an offer in game if interested. Trying to change it for something else.
Reply Quote
Get Crit hit damage on the Left ring. => trifecta stats.

Get a better main hand weapon with higher damage and Attackspeed.
Reply Quote
show my char, no need soure APoC, use living linging. It is best for no APoC ( If WW is 10/10 mark for reset archon , it is 9/10 mark). My EHP 370k < 470k of you but i can play mp8 ok with bloob magic.
Edited by DevilHunter#6873 on 1/24/2013 3:55 AM PST
Reply Quote
Get a Trifecta Zuni ring this will ad allot of dps + set bonus and EHP should stay about the same overall
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 01:27 AMPosted by KDR
I am playing an archon wizard. currently at 250k dps unbuffed, have 1 billion gold to spend, want to reach 300k dps unbuffed. I want to maintain my current EHP (470k) , keep life steal in my weapon. and keep the 10 apoc on my source (for archon cooldown reduction). It seems that any upgrade in dps will reduce EHP. Please advice how I can reach my ultimate 300k dps goal :)

eHP is so not a problem. get a non apoc source, and then switch if you happen to drop out of archon that once in a while. use deep freeze as well to pop u back up in no time. Why spend so much on 1 gear doing it all when you have the freedom to switch for something with more dps, more eHP and for a very cheap price. I think that's a good start. The zuni pox

btw, I think if you are going to use prismatic, blur, etc. your eHP shouldn't need to be that high. Contrary, I think you should NOT use blur, or prismatic, and you'll gain a lot more dps. Remember when you combine glass cannon + archon, you don't actually lose resistance, just gain less (30% to be exact) if in archon you're getting hit and need blur... you're not playing it right
Edited by saxy#1624 on 1/24/2013 6:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
>200 int source, trifecta gloves for starters. I only have half your budget to increase mine from 286k unbuffed (530k EHP) to 300k unbuffed, and I'm stucked atm.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]