Diablo® III

thanks druin!

Just wanted to say thank you for everything you've done for the monk community. There's no way I'd even have half my paragon level if it wasn't for you. I will be selling and trading my tr gear to only monks on this forum once i hit 100. That can be my give back to this community that has helped me so much.thanks again
Reply Quote
Holy TR gear. Lets talk when you get lvl 100. I might want a thing or two.
Edited by Kojin#1561 on 1/24/2013 12:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
View profile
Yay more generosity from our community! Way to be a good role model for all the little TR kiddies Druin :D
Reply Quote
Sounds good to me.
Reply Quote
View profile
+1 for the Druin appreciation thread! He helped me a ton with my TR gear too I still have awhile to go to 100 though only 83 right now.
Reply Quote
Agreed! Just getting started on the journey, but so far it's been a blast. Thanks to you and the other leaders of the Monk community for sharing your knowledge :)
Reply Quote
Hello. New tr monk here. I like generosity :-)
Reply Quote
View profile
01/24/2013 12:48 PMPosted by Narcolepsy
Sounds good to me.

Smells like teen spirit to me.
Reply Quote
!@#$ a doodle do!

edit: lulzy
Edited by Piffle#1874 on 1/24/2013 12:57 PM PST
Reply Quote
Hey Rooster!

Thank you so much for this!

I can't tell you how happy it makes me to be able to read stuff like this and see the positive attitude that seems to be so darn infectious in this community!

<3

-Druin, the happy monk
Reply Quote
View profile
hip hip

hooray!!!
Reply Quote
Thanks, for nothing. I'm a 100% Witch Doctor player but I know far too much about monks because of you.
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 02:41 PMPosted by Lojo
Thanks, for nothing. I'm a 100% Witch Doctor player but I know far too much about monks because of you.

My WD guides just aren't as comprehensive.

Example WD guide:
Re-roll monk.

Pro! :D
Reply Quote
Second (or third or fourth) OP's sentiments.

Druin - your guide has been immensely helpful to me as a novice TR monk (though I doubt I will ever reach your endgame TR state).
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 12:26 PMPosted by ROOSTER
Just wanted to say thank you for everything you've done for the monk community. There's no way I'd even have half my paragon level if it wasn't for you. I will be selling and trading my tr gear to only monks on this forum once i hit 100. That can be my give back to this community that has helped me so much.thanks again

That's a great spirit you have!! I just started using Druin's post myself and in less than a week I'm to level 28 paragon. That might not sound special but being a grad student I can't play 14 hours per day. Hopefully I can snag some of that sweet, sweet gear.
Reply Quote
View profile
01/25/2013 01:39 AMPosted by Asymptotic

That's a great spirit you have!! I just started using Druin's post myself and in less than a week I'm to level 28 paragon. That might not sound special but being a grad student I can't play 14 hours per day. Hopefully I can snag some of that sweet, sweet gear.

a grad student?! and you think you're busy!?! try having a missus and 4 kids!!

just joshing, not trying to be rude
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]