Diablo® III

error 317410

i was placing a bid on the AH and then i got a failed attempt in the completed tab but i was not refunded my gold nor is my bid accepted on the item, anyone know what this is?
Reply Quote
Major issues on AH right now. Avoid using and be patient.

I doubt your gold or item is missing. Typically when this happens the AH greys out for a little while...and a couple of hours later everyone's items appear.

Rarely do they completely dissappear. This happened when the game went live quite often.

Patient squirrel gets the nut!
Edited by Prisus#1338 on 1/24/2013 2:39 PM PST
Reply Quote
i lost a good shoulders on the auction house to. for 1h ago error!!!!
Reply Quote
Major issues on AH right now. Avoid using and be patient.

I doubt your gold or item is missing. Typically when this happens the AH greys out for a little while...and a couple of hours later everyone's items appear.

Rarely do they completely dissappear. This happened when the game went live quite often.

Patient squirrel gets the nut!

Thank god im not the only one! i wants my gold! >< go all smaug on their asses
Reply Quote
yeah if you go to the bug report forums there are pages of people going through the same issue. I am sure I am going to have the same issue once I get home as I bid on something and don't know if I have one. I might just avoid it all together until someone comments about it on the bug report forums.
Reply Quote
Tons of people having missing item issues on the ah. Blue responded to my post and said to wait 72 hours then submit a claim ticket. I just got the item I won after 5 hours.
Reply Quote
I had this happen to me today, except the item is back up on the AH at 5mil lower than the buyout I made. I sent them a screenshot of the failure in my competed log, a screenshot of the auction screen showing that my current bid was 25mil, even though I hit the buyout, and was not winning the bid, and then a screenshot showing that the same item was up for bid again. Here's the horse!@#$ reply I got.

"My name is Jared and I'll be assisting you today.

As mentioned previously, our support for the auction house is incredibly limited. That being said, we have been experiencing delays on the auction house here pretty recently. Please give it up to 24-72 hours for the gold/item to be returned. If the issue persists, please let us know. Be sure to utilize the link previously to report this issue as well."

Hopefully the gold will be returned and I'll get it for 5mil less than my original purchase, lol
Reply Quote
I have the same issue. Not sure about you guys but i had 300 MILL on a item not i dont have eather or
Reply Quote
There's no category for tickets that this falls under unless it's RMAH. I had this happen and it's been 72 hours. I know with most tickets if they're put under the wrong category they won't be read and nothing will happen. Anyone have any luck with this?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]