Diablo® III

Mai D3 Fuel

View profile
It really isn't, however, someone suggested that I put something D3 related in the title the thread does not get deleted.

With the recent flood of posts regarding cereal, I have upload an image of my cereal cupboard.

I'll be monitoring this thread and gauging the feedback. If I get some positive responses, I'll remove everything in the front and take another picture of what is behind everything you see in the image.

Enjoy: http://imgur.com/8JbHUZ5

p.s. LOL
Reply Quote
Good grief, man! My lingerie drawer is more orderly than your cereal stash!
Reply Quote
View profile
while i love me a bowl of cereal, oatmeal dude, keeps ur !@#$ regular, literally
Reply Quote
Got enough Cheerios dude?

Also, what is Green box?
Reply Quote
View profile
Got enough Cheerios dude?

Also, what is Green box?

Every box of cheerios you see was totally FREE. My brother watched the show "Extreme Couponing" http://tlc.howstuffworks.com/tv/extreme-couponing and is totally hooked.

The green box is generic corn flakes :)
Reply Quote
Holy moly!! Do you "eenie meenie minie mo" for breakfast? Hehehe.

Pasta sauce looks good and JACKPOT!!! Nescafe! I'll take some condensed milk with mine. :D
Reply Quote
Condensed milk! Oh man, have you guys tried that on texas (white) toast? OH SO GOOD!!!
Reply Quote
View profile
Condensed milk FTW

also, I have 5 mouths to feed, i stay stocked up! :D

p.s. I have a "canned" cupboard, it's very well stocked with condensed milk :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]