Diablo® III

Looking for gg monks to farm mp 10

I'd like to get a full party of monks to farm mp 10 once in a while. Please add me and have the sufficient gear.

5%+ Life steal with 1500 LOH with 3 LS, ~200K dps with BOH, 600+ resists.

A group of 4 monks can down mp 10 real fast with all those cyclones.

US server

Vanguard#1381
Edited by Vanguard#1381 on 1/25/2013 8:28 AM PST
Reply Quote
I would be interested in a 4 man monk group. Lots of cyclones
Reply Quote
Friend request send
Reply Quote
Hit me up...all I seem to do these days is farm with Monks. Wouldn't have ti any other way...
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
LA
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/punisher-1922/hero/46964
punisher#1922
-i hit 225k dps buffed with combo strike, would be interested in this
wouldn't be bad switching one of the monks out for a cm wiz to hold it all in place ;D
Reply Quote
added you
Reply Quote
Was gona add but seen the EF.
Thanks anyway.
Reply Quote
Was gona add but seen the EF.
Thanks anyway.

I'm in the same boat. I have that fear effect.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 11:53 AMPosted by IPawnU

hate it all you want its the best DPS weapon in the game for DWers
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 12:06 PMPosted by H00K

That might be true, it might add a good bit more dps then a rare, but think of all the lost dps from nado's and steady attacks you lose while you're tryin to chase a permafeared mob around. For a boss that can't be feared they are alright, but on elites and trash, meh, you probably do more deeps with 2 rares.
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 12:12 PMPosted by Narcolepsy

That might be true, it might add a good bit more dps then a rare, but think of all the lost dps from nado's and steady attacks you lose while you're tryin to chase a permafeared mob around.
For a boss that can't be feared they are alright, but on elites and trash, meh, you probably do more deeps with 2 rares.

Fear is the best afix in D3
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 12:06 PMPosted by H00K

dps=0 when u'r chasing a mob
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 12:30 PMPosted by Wittster

so don't chase it??? have you even used an EF before? if you fear a target just switch targets, it will come back to you...
Reply Quote
But FOT is a multi-target attack, all that lost dps.....

¯\(°_o)/¯
Reply Quote

so don't chase it??? have you even used an EF before? if you fear a target just switch targets, it will come back to you...

Yes, EF is easy to manage in a single player game, in multiplayer it gets err rather irritating to others.
Reply Quote

y u mad? If u like your EF so much, u dont need to defend it against noobs like myself. And FYI, if you don't chase it, you also lose dps, because if it didnt run, it would be standing in your SW aura and taking fot-tc collateral hits. You really believe you never lose any dps when fear procs? Come on...
Reply Quote

If your attack speed + Mov speed are high enough, Thunderclap will keep you glued to the backside of even the quickest mobs. Add to this an elite pinned in a corner or dashing strike to corral that pesky mob where you want it. Don't diss dat fear brah!
Edited by Solo#1906 on 1/25/2013 12:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/25/2013 12:34 PMPosted by H00K

I no think yu can hold down mouse that way.
Reply Quote
Fight Fight Fight!!
Reply Quote
I will agree EF is annoying in groups. I swap mine out for a rare when getting NV - put EF back on for ubers.

also, anything above 12% fear is way too much. especially in groups.

If we get a group of non EF monks that would be a lot of fun. otherwise it is irritating.

swapping out my EF i am still 200k+ dps
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]