Diablo® III

Just tried sw:cyclone for the first time

It's so fun! Love the aesthetics of the cyclones, and it's sped up my elite killing a lot too. I picked the game up after a 6 month break, and I wasn't using cyclone (master of the wind for supreme laziness was my rune of choice) because I figured there was no point with my low crit chance, but it's awesome even with my crappy gear.

It'd be cool to be able to farm mp4 or mp5 when the new patch comes out. Does anyone have any advice on what I should buy to get there? I think I should focus on a ring (hopefully will have a hellfire by then) and belt, but I want to be sure before I spend some gold, since I have 7 million and even though it seems like nothing given the numbers I see get thrown around, it's a lot to me.
Reply Quote
Cool, huh? Regarding MP4 or MP5, um, your monk appears to be quite a bit better than mine overall, and I grind MP7. So, um, you're probably fine! :)
Reply Quote
When changing your rings try to get at least 25%+ CC
Reply Quote
The only bad thing about cyclones I have found is that it can make it hard to see your screen... for things like fire and poison on the ground, and for when cold is about to go off on you.
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 06:44 AMPosted by Vrkhyz
Cool, huh? Regarding MP4 or MP5, um, your monk appears to be quite a bit better than mine overall, and I grind MP7. So, um, you're probably fine! :)

Hmm when I tried mp4 act III I was taking a realllllllly long time to kill elites, and dying sometimes. Maybe just need to use Resolve and get a bit more resistances/vit.
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 11:08 AMPosted by Virtueboy
The only bad thing about cyclones I have found is that it can make it hard to see your screen... for things like fire and poison on the ground, and for when cold is about to go off on you.

It's even worse in a four-monk party in which everyone is using it :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]