Diablo® III

Thank you Blizzard

Each time you guys release a new patch I feel like D3 gets better and better.

I don't know of any other company that would continue to work on a game so diligently after its received as much criticism as D3. You guys are truly legendary.

Thanks
Reply Quote
I don't see the surprise, Diablo 2 got continuous patches over the years.

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Diablo_II_version_history

* does not included Battle.net server-side patches.
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 04:40 AMPosted by Boss

LOLOL

More like they stick a plaster on one problem, and it bleeds issues from five more problems.
Reply Quote
Well, truth is there's so much to fix probably they don't know where to start.
Reply Quote
Untill they start to understand that sewage is still sewage, no matter how much they try to clean it.
There is not much hope for the future.

Clean-slate this game and pour all the resources into making a truly amazing game from the ground-up.

Stop wasting time by patching that which cannot be patched.
Reply Quote

I don't know of any other company that would continue to work on a game so diligently after its received as much criticism as D3. You guys are truly legendary.

Thanks

Turd polish- it's still a smelly turd.
Reply Quote

Thanks
+1
Reply Quote

What you're missing from this is the release date of those patches. There were gaps of literally YEARS between game-breaking fixes.

D3? Happens in MONTHS, yet people complain.
D3 has been out not even a year, and is up to 1.07.
Reply Quote
for the haters... please tell me someething blizz has patched for worse

MP?
Ubers?
Paragon Lvl?
New Legendaries?
Edited by Alex#21517 on 1/20/2013 7:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
Im glad blizz is sticking with it +1 for them for sure. I just think they need to have more open communication with the community, the willingness to TRY most of our suggestions or ideas or at least PTR them or something.

I mean no offense to blizzard, but we ARE the gamers and we DO know best. If one person says something im not saying take it as gospel but when 98234894 people say the same thing, its probably something that would make the game better.

Perfect example stats/skills. Skills would be much more work i think, but stat points i would GUESS would be much easier. Blizzard doesnt want to let players do their own stats/skills they think this way is better. Even though 90% of the community have been pushing for it since the beta.

So instead of giving the community what they want, they stick with what they want. I understand that they cant do everything the community wants and they cant just have no thought for themselves and let the community write the game for them but there should be a happy medium.

Either way, im very happy blizzard DOES stick through something though and constantly work at making the game better, just wish it was a bit more and a bit faster.

P.S. GIVE US OPEN ACTS WITH ALL BOSSES/SUBBOSSES IN ONE GAME!!!
Reply Quote
for the haters... please tell me someething blizz has patched for worse

MP?
Ubers?
Paragon Lvl?
New Legendaries?

Until there is the "Diablo 2 HD" patch, nothing else matters. Most of these people don't want the game "fixed"...they want a completely different game.
Reply Quote
Most of these people need to stop !@#$%ing and just go back to dialbo 2 if they love it so much

Don't get me wrong So do I it was my entire highschool years

but People need to understand that diablo isn't for hardcore gamers, Never has. It was a game that you could faceroll till level 85 then just....do it again with multiple charecters.
Reply Quote
The game is going backwards OP, not forwards. Since release, items, classes, and the difficulty have all been nerfed. Throw in there the nerf of farming spots.. You really can't sit there and say the game is improving now can you..
Reply Quote
Thank you Blizzard for giving me a game that I have poured a thousand hours into, something that I still feel compelled to play, and something that I still feel is fun to do.

Keep up the good work, keep the updates coming and thank you for listening.

To all the haters, go play something else. Show Blizzard your true feelings by spending your money on something else. Go pour all your hate into the love of something else, show them your support and bring your friends. Together all of you will show Blizzard their failure.

Or will you...

For as long as your here, as long as you log on and as long as you continue to play, it provides positive numbers to the Blizzard population and PR pool. Because as you know, there is no such thing as bad publicity.
Reply Quote
The haters are just bitter little !@#$s that can't handle real life and take it out on a game.

I've known better nerds.

Anyway, this game is getting better and I will be playing it until I get tired of it. That's a well-spent $60.
Reply Quote
Thank you Blizzard for giving me a game that I have poured a thousand hours into, something that I still feel compelled to play, and something that I still feel is fun to do.

Keep up the good work, keep the updates coming and thank you for listening.

To all the haters, go play something else. Show Blizzard your true feelings by spending your money on something else. Go pour all your hate into the love of something else, show them your support and bring your friends. Together all of you will show Blizzard their failure.

Or will you...

For as long as your here, as long as you log on and as long as you continue to play, it provides positive numbers to the Blizzard population and PR pool. Because as you know, there is no such thing as bad publicity.

Agreed!
Reply Quote

What you're missing from this is the release date of those patches. There were gaps of literally YEARS between game-breaking fixes.

D3? Happens in MONTHS, yet people complain.
D3 has been out not even a year, and is up to 1.07.

A game that has been out less then a year should NEVER need this many patches this fast...the fact that it's been out less then a year and already patched up to 1.0.7 is an issue...a very big issue at that. They aren't fixing the game...they are just adding junk to it...adding junk and fixing a broken game aren't the same.
Edited by Lancenig#1482 on 1/20/2013 8:12 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 07:47 AMPosted by Deadlysynz
The game is going backwards OP, not forwards. Since release, items, classes, and the difficulty have all been nerfed. Throw in there the nerf of farming spots.. You really can't sit there and say the game is improving now can you..

game isnt improving because they nerfed overpowered skills and farming spots?
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 04:40 AMPosted by Boss

Only reason why people buy Blizzard games. If they act like Ubisoft then Blizzard could have been dead years ago.

Also, the game is not "improving", its just getting updates that should have been in the game since day 1.
Edited by BattleToad#1238 on 1/20/2013 8:20 AM PST
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 08:19 AMPosted by BattleToad

Only reason why people buy Blizzard games. If they act like Ubisoft then Blizzard could have been dead years ago.

Also, the game is not "improving", its just getting updates that should have been in the game since day 1.

+1
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]