Diablo® III

Thank you Blizzard

01/20/2013 08:19 AMPosted by BattleToad
I don't know of any other company that would continue to work on a game so diligently after its received as much criticism as D3. You guys are truly legendary.

Only reason why people buy Blizzard games. If they act like Ubisoft then Blizzard could have been dead years ago.

Also, the game is not "improving", its just getting updates that should have been in the game since day 1.

In Blizzards eyes - if the updates should have been in the game since day 1 then they would have, but they obviously had a different vision of the game opposed to what the majority of the consumers expected from the start. So, any patches after day 1 are indeed improvements.
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 02:35 PMPosted by familia
All the pessimists can whine about their entitlement issues (should have been in the game since day one, lol?), but I'm thankful too. Can't wait for the expansion. :)

Can't wait for the expansion either!
Reply Quote
for the haters... please tell me someething blizz has patched for worse

MP?
Ubers?
Paragon Lvl?
New Legendaries?

It's all good ^ ^
Reply Quote
Blizzard is busy trimming a hangnail while the patient bleeds out from a sucking chest wound (3.5 levels of content, no PvP, horrible loot system, nothing to do but grind).
Reply Quote
Each time you guys release a new patch I feel like D3 gets better and better.

I don't know of any other company that would continue to work on a game so diligently after its received as much criticism as D3. You guys are truly legendary.

Thanks

Ppl even start sarcasm now ;<
Reply Quote
Keep it up blizzard. Ignore the hatred.

Keep on improving and adding things to this game. There are a lot of us who love it.
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 02:47 AMPosted by SeeknDestroy
lol the game is still not finished after 8 months since release and fanboys are thanking them for cheap patches and content, I don't know any other game that is sold full price and still not done after 8 months, even worse from a multi-billion company.

You expect perfection? Naive little children look so incredibly stupid sometimes. Diablo 2 wad still being patched 8 years after release!!! Still not finished after 8 years!

Define finished! So ignorant and naieve I want to punch the wall.
Reply Quote
I don't see the surprise, Diablo 2 got continuous patches over the years.

http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Diablo_II_version_history

* does not included Battle.net server-side patches.
What you're missing from this is the release date of those patches. There were gaps of literally YEARS between game-breaking fixes.

D3? Happens in MONTHS, yet people complain.
D3 has been out not even a year, and is up to 1.07.

What it also doesn't say is that D2 1.0 was better than D3 1.07.
Reply Quote
Keep it up blizzard. Ignore the hatred.

Keep on improving and adding things to this game. There are a lot of us who love it.

You've got to be trolling, I saw your profile.
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 02:47 AMPosted by SeeknDestroy
lol the game is still not finished after 8 months since release and fanboys are thanking them for cheap patches and content, I don't know any other game that is sold full price and still not done after 8 months, even worse from a multi-billion company.

Can't understand why people are so upset over $60, if you don't like the game then move on. Do you fill a games forum with tears whenever it doesn't meet YOUR expectations?

I made $750 off of this game and had a lot of fun, no regrets. Maybe you're bad at it or you don't have any friends to make it more enjoyable, or maybe you really don't like it but I can guarantee you I don't care so don't post in my thread. Go do something more constructive with your time like finding a tissue.
Reply Quote
If it really was getting "better and better", then why'd Jay jump ship?

Wipe the D3 $hit from your eyes and realize that D3 was supposed to be meant for the fans of D1 & D2, as well as fans of the ARPG genre in general. Just because it met your absurdly low expectations, doesn't mean that the "vocal majority" is wrong.
Reply Quote
If it really was getting "better and better", then why'd Jay jump ship?

Wipe the D3 $hit from your eyes and realize that D3 was supposed to be meant for the fans of D1 & D2, as well as fans of the ARPG genre in general. Just because it met your absurdly low expectations, doesn't mean that the "vocal majority" is wrong.

Jay Wilson's life does not impact my gaming experience at all. I have no idea what you're trying to point out there because that's not relevant to my interests while I'm smashing Azmodan's face with a hammer. Sorry to hear it affects you though.

I don't know how old you are but you can't tell someone what they should and shouldn't like, that's not how you get along with people in society. If you don't like the game then cool, go do something else. You're wasting your time trying to get people to grieve with you.
Reply Quote
I don't know how old you are but you can't tell someone what they should and shouldn't like, that's not how you get along with people in society. If you like the game then cool, go play it. You're wasting your time trying to get people to agree with your biased point of view.
Reply Quote
01/20/2013 05:10 AMPosted by wi5pa
Each time you guys release a new patch I feel like D3 gets better and better.

LOLOL

More like they stick a plaster on one problem, and it bleeds issues from five more problems.

+100 So true. They nee to wake up.
Reply Quote
01/21/2013 08:49 AMPosted by SeeknDestroy

Can't understand why people are so upset over $60, if you don't like the game then move on. Do you fill a games forum with tears whenever it doesn't meet YOUR expectations?

I made $750 off of this game and had a lot of fun, no regrets. Maybe you're bad at it or you don't have any friends to make it more enjoyable, or maybe you really don't like it but I can guarantee you I don't care so don't post in my thread. Go do something more constructive with your time like finding a tissue.

For someone who doesn't care I sure pushed your buttons, like anyone else that disagree with you.

01/21/2013 08:46 AMPosted by Arsynz
I don't know how old you are but you can't tell someone what they should and shouldn't like, that's not how you get along with people in society. If you like the game then cool, go play it. You're wasting your time trying to get people to agree with your biased point of view.

It's very unfortunate Diablo 3 didn't work out for you guys but you're going to have to move on with life.
Reply Quote
Stop stop stop

Sorry but be smart people

Several years have passed since D2.

D3 should have been polish wtf. You learn from error in life this is d3. The third.

Took years to polish D2... well we are in 2013 now not in 2000.
Reply Quote
for the haters... please tell me someething blizz has patched for worse

MP?
Ubers?
Paragon Lvl?
New Legendaries?

THe kids just wanna QQ. There were serious problems with the game, and some still remain. For the most part though the game has come along way since launch. I for one appreciate the development team for continuing to tweak and fix things.

A must have in the expansion I think is greater ability to customize your build, more / different Runes and the ability to select at least 2 Runes per skill. Just my 2 cents.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]