Diablo® III

Zunimassa's Vision need help deciding

So my cousin let me borrow his Zunimassa's Vision he found. Key word borrow. I decided to go and buy a new one for 99,000 and I bought out a Zunimassa's String of Skulls for 300,000.

My current setup with the one I borrowed here. http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/phantom-1252/hero/26248796

The one I bought:+181 intel, +67 vitality, +12 life, +196 armor, +129 mana. Also socketed. 598 armor.

I lose 4397 life with the bought one, and gain 294 attack and 0.7 protection.

I found Tasker and Theo gloves today as well. Advice on what to do with that. 559 armor, 96 dexterity. Where should I go next in terms of gear and purchases?
Reply Quote
Zuni boots
Zuni body
Lacuni prowlers
better dagger with a socket
better mojo with higher damage
Witching hour
A)Eventually move to a skorn with lifesteal + widowmakers if you are using bears get a pox ring to finish set
Swap out PtV for blood ritual and handler for Gruesome feast
B)If not consider thing of the deep for low MP farming. Get a pox ring to finish set.

That should get you started.
Do that somewhat in order. After that you can focus on Gloves ammy with CC+CD, weapon with open socket etc.
Edited by Jimbob#1821 on 1/20/2013 4:26 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]