Diablo® III

Problem With Mouse In Game

When I hold my left-click button on my mouse to auto attack, the mouse pointer instantly moves down to the bottom of the screen near the skill bar.

When I move my mouse pointer back up to the center of the screen, it starts to go down to the bottom again.

I just started having problems with this today on my 3.33+ attacks per second monk... any idea what I can do to fix this?

(And in case this is relevant, my account was hacked on 1/18/13, basically all my good items were stolen. No rollback was given to me because of insufficient evidence or something.)
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Zergfire,

If you use any mouse-related software at all, try uninstalling it first. This includes any applications or utilities that would have come with it from the manufacturer.
Reply Quote
Thanks for the response, but I don't use any mods at all.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Zergfire,

I wasn't referring to mods actually, I meant any mouse software such as Setpoint for Logitech or Intellipoint for Microsoft. Failing that, have you tried another mouse yet? Try to use a regular USB model rather than anything wireless.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]