Diablo® III

Vote Kick PK . . .

Dont report, there is a blue post stating they will not take any action.

Just post here to find buddies and play private games.
Reply Quote
List who PK'ed you help the community.
Reply Quote
I met a person on these forums prior to launch to play when the game went live. We played together about a week and went our seperate ways. Since I solo and dont play in public games this guy has been on my friends "Recent" list. Just recently I whispered him on how he was doing and we started talking. His new Monk was level 58 and he asked me if I could help him out to get to lv60. I told him I would help him when I got off work last night. I logged on and asked him if he was ready for a boost through Act 3 so he could get to 60. I also told him I have been saving up Monk gear from my Act 3 Inferno grinds for the past week. He didnt seem very excited about the gear and was only really interested in reaching lv60...fair enough...

When I contacted him after work he said he needed 2 min....
Time went by and he asked me to invite him and his lv60 pl25 Monk friend...
I asked why he needed my assistance if he already had a lv60 willing to boost...
His response was that Monk was poor and they needed my Resistance party buff...

About 5 minutes went by and I received a invite from him. I accepted and saw that lv60 Monk in the party screen. His gear looked pretty damn good and if anybody is plv25 they are not short on gold. I immediately left the party. This made my friend upset and he inquired why I left. I told him "I dont know your friend and I am not going to run with someone I dont know with my hardcore toon"

The reason I posted this is just a small example of how a player can end up in a PK situation. I am not saying my friends intention was to PK me and thats why I am not posting his name. The whole deal smelled really bad and I listened to my heart and left that party before it began. My question is why would he want my help if he already had a lv60 friend willing to help...I played it safe but prob lost a friend Ive known since launch...oh well
Reply Quote
I met a person on these forums prior to launch to play when the game went live. We played together about a week and went our seperate ways. Since I solo and dont play in public games this guy has been on my friends "Recent" list. Just recently I whispered him on how he was doing and we started talking. His new Monk was level 58 and he asked me if I could help him out to get to lv60. I told him I would help him when I got off work last night. I logged on and asked him if he was ready for a boost through Act 3 so he could get to 60. I also told him I have been saving up Monk gear from my Act 3 Inferno grinds for the past week. He didnt seem very excited about the gear and was only really interested in reaching lv60...fair enough...

When I contacted him after work he said he needed 2 min....
Time went by and he asked me to invite him and his lv60 pl25 Monk friend...
I asked why he needed my assistance if he already had a lv60 willing to boost...
His response was that Monk was poor and they needed my Resistance party buff...

About 5 minutes went by and I received a invite from him. I accepted and saw that lv60 Monk in the party screen. His gear looked pretty damn good and if anybody is plv25 they are not short on gold. I immediately left the party. This made my friend upset and he inquired why I left. I told him "I dont know your friend and I am not going to run with someone I dont know with my hardcore toon"

The reason I posted this is just a small example of how a player can end up in a PK situation. I am not saying my friends intention was to PK me and thats why I am not posting his name. The whole deal smelled really bad and I listened to my heart and left that party before it began. My question is why would he want my help if he already had a lv60 friend willing to help...I played it safe but prob lost a friend Ive known since launch...oh well

Hard to imagine any P25 level 60 having trouble with hell MP5-10.
Reply Quote
View profile
Don't play public alone until 1.0.7

And don't afk in town. This douche lured 16 people to their deaths.

http://www.youtube.com/user/vietnamine/videos?flow=grid&view=0

I mean what more proof you need to ban this idiot than 16 videos of intentional abuse?????
Edited by Krystonosetz#2434 on 1/27/2013 9:42 AM PST
Reply Quote
thread is slander
Reply Quote

I was in an ACT 3 game with Ganon#1360, G O D D A M N I T#1841 and a player with 2 oriental symbols

That's possibly the best intro to a story I have ever heard.
Reply Quote
Ideophobe, it's actually libel, but thank you. As I've tried to tell the person who started this thread, I clicked ok to a vote kick whose reason was "scammer". I naturally clicked ok, as most people would. He did not die, nor did he come close, and then proceeded to spam my chat with obseneties and after I blocked him he indeed did try to add me as a friend.

I am a reputed power leveler on d2jsp.org and not once have I ever been accused of pk there till this thread popped up. Just wonderful.
Reply Quote
Ideophobe, it's actually libel, but thank you. As I've tried to tell the person who started this thread, I clicked ok to a vote kick whose reason was "scammer". I naturally clicked ok, as most people would. He did not die, nor did he come close, and then proceeded to spam my chat with obseneties and after I blocked him he indeed did try to add me as a friend.

I am a reputed power leveler on d2jsp.org and not once have I ever been accused of pk there till this thread popped up. Just wonderful.

Someone is lying. You or him. Still you agreed to vote kick him. The fact that you did not manage to kill him does not matters as this was clearly your intention. Also, please don't play the victim here about him spamming your chat with obseneties, you tried to vote kick PK him withall the courage of a little french school girl.
Reply Quote

A few things sound fishy here, maybe you can explain....

1. If you weren't a PK'er, then how did you end up in a game with 2 other PK'ers but not getting PK'd (vote kicked)

2. Why those 2 PK'ers did not PK you but chose to do it on OP? It would be easier for PK'ers to just work on their own rather than having a 3rd person in the game who they have no control over.

3. Hard to imagine people clicking vote kick on others who are actively participating in a fight. I have seen vote kicks enough times, but it only happens when a player has failed to correct himself after numerous complains.
Edited by ricerocket#1255 on 2/4/2013 10:40 AM PST
Reply Quote
Just added their names to my list too. thanks for heads up ;)
Reply Quote
Community Manager
I wanted to drop in and give the Hardcore community a heads up about a change in 1.0.7 that will change the way vote kicks work. Essentially, we are removing the 10 second movement lockout once a vote kick is initiated. Lylirra posted a response about it that you can find here.
Reply Quote
Awesome!
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 06:28 PMPosted by Grimiku
I wanted to drop in and give the Hardcore community a heads up about a change in 1.0.7 that will change the way vote kicks work. Essentially, we are removing the 10 second movement lockout once a vote kick is initiated. Lylirra posted a response about it that you can find [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592639780#10"]here[/url].

THEY DO EXIST!
Reply Quote
Surely it must be officially written somewhere already in patch notes or something.
Response was from last month.
Reply Quote
Does anyone know if you can fight on when you are kicked because the player kicked seems to flee everytime
Reply Quote
By now it's YOUR FAULT. you know this is possible, yet you still play public and open. Your fault stop post about these idiotic things you look dumb. After this long if you get PKed from vote/kick... keep it a secret.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]