Diablo® III

Vote Kick PK . . .

You have a few moments to get to safety.
Once the 10 second counter starts you're unable to perform anymore actions.
Hence, passive skills and gear can only save you.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 06:41 PMPosted by DemonBound
By now it's YOUR FAULT. you know this is possible, yet you still play public and open. Your fault stop post about these idiotic things you look dumb. After this long if you get PKed from vote/kick... keep it a secret.

Gotta wonder about someone who will defend this practice...guess you and that Gannon guy above are cut from the same cloth, eh?
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 06:28 PMPosted by Grimiku
I wanted to drop in and give the Hardcore community a heads up about a change in 1.0.7 that will change the way vote kicks work. Essentially, we are removing the 10 second movement lockout once a vote kick is initiated. Lylirra posted a response about it that you can find [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592639780#10"]here[/url].

I am just posting here so that I can say that I posted in the thread that got the blue response.
Hi Mom!!
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 07:56 PMPosted by Ossian
By now it's YOUR FAULT. you know this is possible, yet you still play public and open. Your fault stop post about these idiotic things you look dumb. After this long if you get PKed from vote/kick... keep it a secret.

Gotta wonder about someone who will defend this practice...guess you and that Gannon guy above are cut from the same cloth, eh?

That a quick and harsh judgement from a couple sentences. Ossian I don't think you and I will make it to friendship.
I will explain myself.
The Vote/Kick exploit has been an ongoing problem for a long time now. People posting left and right abut it. After so long the shock value is lost and everyone is told over and over how to get around vote/kick. Either don't play public games alone, or at all. People STILL posting about Vote/Kick just happened to them and they are upset mad or surprised... Is just stupid. I'm not for Pkers I think they are a sad bunch of people that are generally sick in the head who get thier kicks from misery. In it's basics it sociopathic.

So Ossian whats wrong with your mind that you are so quick to judge people. In a very negative light. You know nothing about me, and didn't even bother to read what I wrote without objectivity. In need of friends? Are you sad depressed or ignorant. You should be careful before spitting on a persons name especially in a public forum.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 08:46 PMPosted by DemonBound

That a quick and harsh judgement from a couple sentences. Ossian I don't think you and I will make it to friendship.
I will explain myself.
The Vote/Kick exploit has been an ongoing problem for a long time now. People posting left and right abut it. After so long the shock value is lost and everyone is told over and over how to get around vote/kick. Either don't play public games alone, or at all. People STILL posting about Vote/Kick just happened to them and they are upset mad or surprised... Is just stupid. I'm not for Pkers I think they are a sad bunch of people that are generally sick in the head who get thier kicks from misery. In it's basics it sociopathic.

So Ossian whats wrong with your mind that you are so quick to judge people. In a very negative light. You know nothing about me, and didn't even bother to read what I wrote without objectivity. In need of friends? Are you sad depressed or ignorant. You should be careful before spitting on a persons name especially in a public forum.

Yet you were very quick to think that everyone that plays Hardcore actually reads these forums or any forums. You are aware this is not the case, right?

"That a quick and harsh judgement from a couple sentences"

Not sure if you know what the word irony means but... voila!
Reply Quote
Blizzard must be having a blast taking advantage of the vote kick system.
Deleting the unmentionables. It's starting to feel like a secret society.
Reply Quote

I will explain myself.

Yet you were very quick to think that everyone that plays Hardcore actually reads these forums or any forums. You are aware this is not the case, right?

\

I posted a reply to this once already. It's not posted so I'm writing it agian. Hope it does't come up twice.

No I don't think that everyone that plays HC reads these forums.Or any forums. But I do assume if a person posts on these forums it tells me that they've read them a few times. And the threads about pkers are read. reread rethreaded reposted, emails containing names. No I don't see irony.
This will be my last resonce to this meanless thread.
Have fun.
Reply Quote
add me! A way to avoid them is to record their names, and don't play with them. But it is hard because some new PKers may arise. So, the best way is to play with someone you can trust. If you play public game and see some normal guys, you can try to add them.

I list out all pkers in this post
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7591980105
Reply Quote
02/05/2013 04:50 AMPosted by DemonBound
No I don't think that everyone that plays HC reads these forums.Or any forums. But I do assume if a person posts on these forums it tells me that they've read them a few times. And the threads about pkers are read. reread rethreaded reposted, emails containing names. No I don't see irony.

Yeah, I mean its crazy to think that someone could get PK-killed and come on the forums for the first time to vent/tell everyone.

Your reflexive victim-blaming shows where your true sympathies lie.
Reply Quote
I just avoid situations like this by not playing with people I don't know.

Too risky.

BUT it must be fixed, yeap. Good to know that the Blues are working on it.
Reply Quote
I would also assume most people discuss forum topics because they're bored enough to have an online conversation. Comments that have little substance would be considered fooling around. If at the end of the day you don't feel smarter, read something more meaningful. Such as what cats and dogs get up to in the morning. Some friends seems to like spamming pet photos just for a laugh.

I know I'm talking about nothing. Consider this torture for all the crap I had to read so far.
Sadly intellectual people subconsciously read everything when they start a sentence.
Probably a good time to sleep.
Reply Quote
02/04/2013 06:32 PMPosted by LSU
I wanted to drop in and give the Hardcore community a heads up about a change in 1.0.7 that will change the way vote kicks work. Essentially, we are removing the 10 second movement lockout once a vote kick is initiated. Lylirra posted a response about it that you can find [url="http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/7592639780#10"]here[/url].

THEY DO EXIST!

I almost peed myself - I instantly thought of the M&M commercial where they met santa XD
Reply Quote

\

I posted a reply to this once already. It's not posted so I'm writing it agian. Hope it does't come up twice.

Have fun.

Okay, so by your logic it would be impossible for someone play hardcore, get PK'd by some method that they are most likely unaware of and then come to the forums? And not only that but they will HAVE to have read the threads about these types of players? They're ALWAYS on page 1? And in every thread about that subject EVERY single name of every single offender is listed? And they've memorized these names once read? Or have them written down and check them against every player that might enter a game with them, even in the middle of fighting? I could go on for a bit but starting to see the point yet?

I'd bet a good amount of money that you yourself don't do all of those things. What you're implying is ridiculous at best.

Irony abound...

You certainly make a lot of bold assumptions about a large group of players (the Hardcore characters). And you certainly making yourself out to be one (hint hint) with extremely naïve and short sighted comments like the ones you've made in this thread. Maybe you're more intelligent than what they would suggest and I'm certainly open to that possibility but you've done yourself no favors here.
Reply Quote
Don't play public alone until 1.0.7

And don't afk in town. This douche lured 16 people to their deaths.

http://www.youtube.com/user/vietnamine/videos?flow=grid&view=0

I mean what more proof you need to ban this idiot than 16 videos of intentional abuse?????

Not gonna lie that was kinda funny tbh. One zombie was all it took to do the guy in.
Reply Quote
Ideophobe, it's actually libel, but thank you. As I've tried to tell the person who started this thread, I clicked ok to a vote kick whose reason was "scammer". I naturally clicked ok, as most people would. He did not die, nor did he come close, and then proceeded to spam my chat with obseneties and after I blocked him he indeed did try to add me as a friend.

I am a reputed power leveler on d2jsp.org and not once have I ever been accused of pk there till this thread popped up. Just wonderful.

That's pretty weird because you and G O D D A M N I T tried to vote PK me a couple of weeks ago. Man, what a huge coincidence.
Reply Quote
Ok

\

Have fun.

Okay, so by your logic it would be impossible for someone play hardcore, get PK'd by some method that they are most likely unaware of and then come to the forums? And not only that but they will HAVE to have read the threads about these types of players? They're ALWAYS on page 1? And in every thread about that subject EVERY single name of every single offender is listed? And they've memorized these names once read? Or have them written down and check them against every player that might enter a game with them, even in the middle of fighting? I could go on for a bit but starting to see the point yet?

I'd bet a good amount of money that you yourself don't do all of those things. What you're implying is ridiculous at best.

Irony abound...

You certainly make a lot of bold assumptions about a large group of players (the Hardcore characters). And you certainly making yourself out to be one (hint hint) with extremely naïve and short sighted comments like the ones you've made in this thread. Maybe you're more intelligent than what they would suggest and I'm certainly open to that possibility but you've done yourself no favors here.

Ossaine... you might wanna get down in this too. You are correct. To those player who don't know of forums, play hardcore, get PKed come to D3 read forums, find the HC areas, post about the PKers. They have
ALOT of knowledge for never being here before... BUT in all fairness yes, I owe those people an apology. NOW the elephant in the room... what we all should really ne talking abuot...
DID OP every come here before and read aboout the Vote/Kick exploit.? Like I said I will apologize to any the fit those criteria.
Reply Quote
. . . Fail!

I was in an ACT 3 game with REMOVED, REMOVED and a player with 2 oriental symbols with the REMOVED. I was fighting in the midst of a mob and suddenly the dreaded warning pops up that I've been removed from the game and to find safety. I popped SW and ran then tried to teleport to town. Didn't work. I was a fair distance from the mob, but then found myself right back in their midst (they weren't vortex). The 10 second countdown timer then began as I watched my life dwindle down. I believe my SV triggered and then I was kicked to menu, but alive! I returned to the game, and they tried to play dumb, "what happened, you nearly died," until REMOVED fessed up. Pets and SV saved me. I hope Blizz fixes this exploit soon. Be careful folks. Public games are dangerous.

Edit: had to space out the 2nd name as it came up as gibbersish due to Blizz's filters.

Tour thread has created a sh*xstorm for me on this thread OP... I have a question for you. Have you ever read the HC forums before. and Furthermore Have you read about the vote/kick exploit?
Reply Quote
I guess Im lucky or completly oblivious,
I only play in Pub games and have never seen this even come close to happening.

hopefully thats not knock on wood O.o~
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]