i gave up on my shenlong's a few months back given that LS is mandatory for high mps. but since LS isn't really necessary for dueling does it make sense to pick up a new pair?
i haven't tried out PTR myself but with some pretty good rolls i see the following perks for using it with a build that's highly focused on dodge:
- high damage, i've seen some that scale up to 1100 dps
- high LoH on RA
- high CD on FoL
- high dex, both items have this core stat and an added 130 set bonus, more dex higher dodge
- OS, for added dps or even more LoH
- LoSS on FoL, minimal but better then nothing i suppose
- DW, which will boost your IAS (for spirit regen) and dodge (when using guardian's path)
- Added IAS on RA, which should also help with spirit regen
if anyone here has tried this, do weigh in and let us know.