Diablo® III

close

You must be able to moan on demand for a few members!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'd like to join too. Not the greatest of gear yet, but recently came back and I think the MP and Uber runs are a great addition to the game! Dayzel#1989
Edited by Dayzel#1989 on 1/29/2013 3:23 PM PST
Reply Quote
nvm.....
Edited by Vinni#2260 on 1/29/2013 5:53 PM PST
Reply Quote
you gotta have a mic to join our server. it would be pointless for you to join with no mic since we have this mumble so we dont have to type. if you join ask people in the server if they could help you out but dont expect people to since everyone does their own farm runs or what not.

if you guys want in on the server add the any of the people I listed in the original post and they can give you the mumble info.
Reply Quote
ttt
Reply Quote
i'm down, not enough people on this game use voice comm
Reply Quote
Add me, I can join on sometime
Reply Quote
great group of guys!!! glad i found this thread
Reply Quote
had a sh!t load of people on mumble at once tonight lol probably made our server crash for a quick minute
Reply Quote
Okay there, How quick can a minute go?
Reply Quote
01/30/2013 07:29 AMPosted by Dredswich
Okay there, How quick can a minute go?

pretty !@#$%^- quick!
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Nice run last night. Got some good experience in HC. Had 30 people on mumble doing all kinds of fun stuff :)
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Been with these guys for at least 6 months and have met some great friends. I recommend this to people looking for a chill group to farm/uber with.
Reply Quote
BUMP BUMP BUMP
Reply Quote
ttt
Reply Quote
bump
Reply Quote
Found 4 legendaries on 1 run tonight. Record for me. And a key to boot !
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]