Diablo® III

Ask me anything.

Now, I'm not saying I know everything, but I do know a little about most things. Is there anything you've ever wanted to know about this world? Anything goes, from trivial mattters, to the arts, to sciences and politics. Just ask away, and I'll try to dispel that lvl 3 fog of ignorance which was cast upon thee.

But seriously. Just ask something, I'll try to answer, if I can.
Reply Quote
Okay bro
How old are you, to be like a wise man?:) (not an offense, just curious)
Reply Quote
Recite 100 decibles of pi.

DO NOT COPY AND PASTE OR I WILL...
Reply Quote
Okay bro
How old are you, to be like a wise man?:) (not an offense, just curious)

20 somethingish.

Recite 100 decibles of pi.

DO NOT COPY AND PASTE OR I WILL...

That's kind of a waste of time.
Reply Quote
Was the "Trojan horse" mentioned in the ancient Greek stories actually a real object that the Greeks used to get a foothold into the city? I've always wondered about that. Troy was in fact a real city (more like the capital city of their civilization, which included what is now western and central Turkey). For a long time, Troy was believed to be mythical, but an archaeologist set out to find it, and succeeded. However, with the ancient Greek writings, it's hard to determine how much is fact, how much is embellishment, and how much is complete fiction. The Amazons as a nation probably didn't exist, but it was probably loosely based on fact, since hunter-gatherer societies many times involved the men going on hunting trips for lengthy periods of time, while the women were left to take care of the village/clan/tribe/etc. So, Greek warriors may have met resistance from many of these women, that were probably armed. Atlantis might have existed too (maybe somewhere in what is now called Spain).

How about the Trojan horse? Did it actually exist? If you were an archaeologist, it might take you many years to find out the answer to that question, if it's even possible.
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMD2ko2I75A
Reply Quote
Cool; how many grams of uranium 232 is depleted in one MW day? If you can answer this, why is it important to civilization as we know it and what would happen if it were less or more.

Oh....and I have always wanted to know how much wood can a woodchuck chuck?
Reply Quote
A woodchuck would chuck as much wood as a woodchuck could chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood.
Reply Quote
Who is John Galt?
Reply Quote
How did they build Solomon's Temple without any tools?
Reply Quote
Why does the observed value of the speed of light change with every measurement?
Reply Quote
Where in the World is Carmen Sandiego?
Reply Quote
What is your name?

What is your quest?

What is the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow?
Reply Quote
what's your d3 password?
kidding
Reply Quote
What is the geometry of magnetism when temporal energy states are assigned to mass?
Reply Quote
12/10/2013 02:50 PMPosted by MadMyke
Who is John Galt?

I can answer that question better than anyone, I am John Galt.

I have the engine of the universe and it can be found here... http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/12675227953
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]