This is my favorite build : Rend & Runhttp://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/barbarian#dcUYkR!Vch!abbZca
- This is idea build for medium EHP with high dps (if you can take 1 shot from DH, or 1 Haunt from WD)
Strength: High dps, high mobility
Weakness: can not counter stun (no Juggleraunt passive), not primary attack.
Counter: Good build against monk and DH, because it is hard to use weapon throwing against them.
warcry + tough as nail give +46% EHP
Battle rage give +34% dps
Rend with 900% rune because you have Ground Stomp to pull them toward you.
I like ancient spear because Barb/monk are only target for throwing, which doesn't work well against them. and it is really hard to use throw on wiz/wd/dh.
How to play:
- wait for ground stomp cool down, then sprint out to find target.
- hide behind wall, try fool those DH think you are not ready, if they try move toward you then quickly run out, cast ground stomp, Rend and run away.
- when someone chase you, run behind wall and stop, cast Rend before they can see you.
- if ground stomp fail to hit target, use Ancient Spear to grab them (work well on DH)
- if WD cast haunt on you, or other barb bast Rend on you, keep running, it won't take long before regen to full hp.
overall, your dps is very important. if enemy have too much EHP and can't kill with 1 Rend, then you will have trouble (especial monk or barb with high EHP)