Diablo® III

Help / Advise with my OH

So I have read several forums and sought different opinions and have decided to purchase the axe you see on my Profile ( 1215 dps, 9 AIS, 61 % Crit, open socket)... Wasn't cheap. My current OH is Butchers Sickle (960-970 something, Crit, socket, 10 AIS).

After looking at threads where people can use a low dps dagger with many stats, I was wondering if it would be better served if I got an Echo Fury instead of butchers. If I got a EF, at low 800- 900 dps, with life steal and socket, would that be better than my sickle?

Appreciate thoughts and comments.
Reply Quote
Just to add, I know gloves, boots, belt (can go witching), helm, etc... Could all use work, but grasss in always greener. I solo MP 8 pretty easy so I know I did something right. Just wondering if it would be better to get a EF bc of the .25 proc and strength than my current Sickle. Thanks
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
Come on fellas!!! Lol, throw me a bone here
Reply Quote
^
Reply Quote
An echoing fury like mine would go perfect with your build. I paid 45m for mine and i think i got it for cheap, just remember to look for 0.24-0.25 aps and low fear proc. An EF would work very good with your main hand because the 9ias put the axe in 1,4X attack speed so both weapons are sincronized while getting to breakpoints.
Reply Quote
View profile
Get an EF with .24 or .25 aps add for your off hand. By the looks of things, I would recommend you looking for one with LS since you are only running with the belt and your MH doesnt have LS. LS/socket would be nice but they are probably pricey with .24 aps add. If you do that and then get 2 more gear pieces with 8% ias... you will be over 2.5 aps on both hands... that would increase your tDPS a lot with the nados.

I am not a fan of the 5 pc IK set unless you are doing low MP runs. I would swap the boots out for nice ice climbers and get a nice lacuni with crit. You will only need 8 ias which will be cheaper.
Reply Quote
Thanks for input. If anyone has some other comments to share or contribute different from theirs above please share. Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]