Diablo® III

LOCK ITEMS IN INVENTORY

Hi,

I accidentally sold items for almost 200 million. I believe that the integration of this function is not hard. Blizzard please do something. I attach a simple graphic design. I will be happy for your reply. Thx

http://oi49.tinypic.com/2a971j7.jpg
Reply Quote
amen
Reply Quote
i do'nt get it, what happened?
Reply Quote
look on image. I talk about mistake sold items...
Reply Quote
the item i just sold, dissappeared and i did not recieve the gold that was bidded on my manticore .. and my manticore dissappeared
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 12:14 PMPosted by holodroid
http://oi49.tinypic.com/2a971j7.jpg

Awesome!
BUMP
Reply Quote
80 Undead Warrior
Well you should say something like you are going to sell that item on the USD AH and it's worth like 1k USD, then maybe Blizzard will think of something to help you(themselves) out, so that you(they) don't lose $ for stupid reason.
Reply Quote
I would make that little lock at least five times larger and place it on a second blue background circle to the left of the "bag" above the word "INVENTORY."

I quit playing Diablo III many months ago in absolute disgust that such a lock mechanism was not incorporated into the game. I also turned off my accounts with Blizzard for playing any other games in protest that the change, requested by many other players, has not been implemented.

I have not found out whether Diablo III will be modified to include this in the "update."

Blizzard seems to have removed all telephone support. That speaks volumes as to the apparent lack of respect and concern for the players!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]