Diablo® III

Help me tweak/upgrade my WD

Avoid my atrocious barbarian, i know he is way out of it, and please help me upgrade my WD.

I can easily 1 shot all of MP0 with acid rain, and my build is a typical one. I like it so i dont think that it needs twinking. I was thinking either my weapon, ring, or shoulders. I cant afford witching hour right now, i already know thats the only belt for me. I like the THING OF THE DEEP because of the farming ability with the +20 Radius. What should i focus on upgrading next??
Reply Quote
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/profile/limp69er-1884/hero/6970133

Link for those who arent sure how to see my profile...not necessarily like those people could probably help me out.
Reply Quote
honestly if you are just farming MP0 then I'd work on a hellfire ring lacuni bracers and trying get enough dps with a cains set to 1 shot things. If you are looking to get into a higher MP farming then. I think you are on the right track of what needs to be done, you just need to get there money wise(Witching hour,Lacuni prowlers, Ls weapon, tals ammy, jousting mail if you are using AC etc)
Reply Quote
I'd definitely do shoulders. Vile Ward is pretty cheap.
Reply Quote
i'd say:

the rare ring 1st ....u can find some really nice one for dirt cheap 200-400k or even less if bidding at the right time
bracer...aim for at least 4.5 cc +100ish int
zuni helm with crit
100% cd gem on weapon or at least make it to 90
Reply Quote
what type of tals ammy should i be shooting for, obviously a trifecta....however since i dont want to spend 250 mil what would be an upgrade to what i have or is my ammy better than any tals i could afford??
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 04:13 PMPosted by limp69er
what type of tals ammy should i be shooting for, obviously a trifecta....however since i dont want to spend 250 mil what would be an upgrade to what i have or is my ammy better than any tals i could afford??

for tals its better to have a huge vita high cc one with 6% dmg
ias isnt really needed on wd
Reply Quote
what price range do you think that would land in, 10 mil buy it now? i am pretty good at catching bidding wars and winning items for cheap...

with me saying that i know it doesnt help my credibility when i have such a low budget, i just only typically do it for items im going to use
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]