Diablo® III

PVP Barb: help me prepare

Dear fellow-Barbarians!
I want to know what to expect in PVP. Ill be playing 2h.
My estimation is I have low EHP and will be 1-shotted or CCed and burned down fast.
Most of my gear is in my profile atm. Will swap Hellfire ring for crc\crd one, will swap Lacunis for Strongarms, and probably Zunis for Iceclimbers, thus adding some ehp. Rubys probably need be replaced for amethysts.
Planned playstyles - rend and run or hota smash.

Please post your tips, advice or feedback.
Reply Quote
I agree, ptr is the best way to see things out, I didnt want to go on ptr tho
Reply Quote
What to expect?

Expect to die........ALOT

Barbs are pretty bad at pvp. You will have a new grown hatred for WDs
Reply Quote
+1 barbs are naturally inferior to ALL classes and it will reflect in your death count. yes you can outsmart or outgear your opponents but if all things even, you'll get your azz kicked. dont get discouraged though. going glass cannon can somewhat work in other classes but barbs need to be tanky to survive. 2H PVP build works great with rend, assuming you survive to get close enough.
Reply Quote
Vs elites.
Reply Quote
Thanks for your input guys. For now I tuned my gear to get more ehp, and prepared some skill/rune combinations to try out. Yes I expect to die alot before I figure out strats/tricks.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]