Diablo® III

Where would you live in Sanctuary?

Community Manager
The housing market in Sanctuary… well, it leaves a bit to be desired. If it’s not the occasional infestation of roaches you have to worry about, there’s always a chance that a wandering undead or stray demon might want to snuggle up and take shelter in your humble abode. But don’t let that deter you! There are still some cozy spots left in Sanctuary to call your own (and by cozy, we don’t even mean “literally on fire”). Have you checked out the views surrounding Caldeum? What about renting an exotic little hut in the Dahlgur Oasis? We hear the Fallen there throw some wicked parties.

So in this week's community question, we wanted to ask you: If you lived in Sanctuary, what city, village, or zone would you call home? Where would you live? How would you deal with the locals, and the “pests”?

Leave a comment below to let us know, or chime in on Facebook, Twitter, or Reddit!
Edited by Vaeflare on 1/22/2013 2:09 PM PST
Reply Quote
That weird fold in Leah's bed is actually me hiding.
Reply Quote
i would stay in the house of curios/fields of misery and take the chick in their as my wife . their is a farmer in the fields where we could plunder goods from the man and dead wife .they could be good friends and we could drink wine in the basement by the fire and have warm conversations together
Reply Quote
The only one that looks sort of "canon" - New Tristram.
Reply Quote
Kurast
Reply Quote
Probably in the depths of Hell with Cydaea, she seems like a nice girl.
Reply Quote
Somewhere in act 4. There is really no chance of enemies finding me there. (hint hint)
Reply Quote
I would live in whimseyshire where there are ponies, rainbows. And no Dupers or Botters!
Reply Quote
Kingsport has a gorgeous view in the summer.
Reply Quote
in the bar in caldeum, no worries, sip potions all day
Reply Quote
Somewhere on a mountain in act 3. Who wouldn't want to wake up with a panoramic view of endless battlefields with humans and demons locked in mortal combat every day? For food, I hear the flesh of those flying beasts taste just like turkey and it's easy enough for an archer to shoot one out of the air that they can crash outside of the battlefield. I'd just spend my days reading books and watching the endless battle in quiet reflection.
Reply Quote
Caldeum, mini skirts all the time ;) Skovos and other amazonian isles would be a nice choice too :)
Reply Quote
Really like the view from Leoric's Manor out on the porch on your way to his...um...basement.
Reply Quote
King's Port ofcourse! :D

Would hang out with the Scoundrel all day.
Reply Quote
Deckard Cain's house is available for rent or purchase by the Cain estate trust.
Reply Quote
Confirmed!

Houses rentable through RMAH using a realistic roleplaying fee of roughly $200-400/week depending on location
Reply Quote
I would live in kurast! Now that my diablo 2 character destroyed the council, I'm gonna re civilise travincal and live there as a WD with a gargantuan guarding the front door!
Reply Quote
Breached keep
Reply Quote
I would probably feel great in a place like wortham village or somewhere in field of misery / high lands.
Reply Quote
in the palace with belial. or, cuz my feet are always cold, down dur wit the butcher.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]