Diablo® III

Where would you live in Sanctuary?

Mt. Arreat in the Barbarian village. They seem like they've got a good village set up.

To be honest, though, no where in Sanctuary looks very liveable. Seems like they're barely hanging on to any sort of "life" and living off of scraps.
Reply Quote
The great Druid's Tower in Scosglen. I would live in peace and balance with the things around me.
Reply Quote
Old tristam.

Can hang out by the Anvil and if i get poor i can always go and beat up Sarkoth for a bit
Reply Quote
Rogue Encampment. May not be the most luxurious, but the graphics and music captures the mood beautifully perfect.
Reply Quote
Scosglen, hangin out with druids talking about how awesome nature is.
Reply Quote
I'd follow Treasure Goblin, enter his portal and stay in there forever.
Reply Quote
I'd totally move in with Azmodan. The Lord of Sin knows how to party.
Reply Quote
act 3 ... oh wait
Reply Quote
Azmodans buttcrack
Reply Quote
If I'm going cheap, probably Wortham Village.

Expensive? Caldeum. When you go to the emperor's palace you see all these people dancing in the background. Kinda cheesy or maybe they are being mind controlled by Belial, but it might be a nice place.

Otherwise it would be Lut Gholein.
Reply Quote
I'd take up residence in the Watch Tower in the Highlands. The view is nice and I'm sure it could be suitably fortified against any unwanted visitors
Reply Quote
Pretty sure there was a spot in heaven diablo hadn't corrupted. It looked pretty nice.
Reply Quote
I would partner with Diablo, {the time where his health bar does not go down anymore}. I would make a deal of keeping half of heaven as my own domain. I would feast off the blood of angels and take 100x succubus for my own accord, Reinstate a Demon to own Caldeum {summer home}, Attack the rest of the villages. This would force even more people into the RMAH to rent any place they can pick in this thread.
Reply Quote
I wouldn't mind post like this if you also posted lots of useful replies and information to all the negative comments on this board.
Reply Quote
wow, so you have a 200+ page (and still counting) thread about JW, a massive amount of complaints about dupes and this is how you reach out to the community. brilliant.
Edited by Limbonic#2127 on 1/22/2013 3:48 PM PST
Reply Quote
Seeing as to this day I'm a necromancer at heart I would have to say the Crypts next near New Tristram, also one of the musical scores that can trigger inside the crypts themselves is very haunting yet beautiful.
Reply Quote
Cains no longer alive so I would buy his house for a cool 200000 gold way more then market value I'm sure but it's close to the bar and comes fully furnished.
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 03:46 PMPosted by Limbonic
wow, so you have a 200+ page (and still counting) thread about JW, a massive amount of complaints about dupes and this is how you reach out to the community.

Just to answer your important question: "in a place where cheaters/dupers/botters don't live"
If -in Diablo's world- a place like this exist.
Reply Quote
The mountains of The Dry Steppes :D That little river running from that mountains is a great place for a farm :D nice and secluded too.
Edited by Jables#1843 on 1/22/2013 3:58 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]