Diablo® III

Where would you live in Sanctuary?

dear devs/cms, are you guys thinking about player housing like ultima online? hah.

eg: join a pub game/make a pub game, your home is "instanced" into this pub game (or a portal exists) that brings you to your home..

I'd like the highlands crossing area
Reply Quote
well,sorta a funny story Kings-port(http://www.kingsporttn.gov) is actually lovely this time a year, well if you like a nice chance of snow :) great place. although if a random zombie/quill fiend curled up next to the door, someone out there would have a new wall decoration :)
Edited by Malive#1832 on 1/22/2013 6:58 PM PST
Reply Quote
The zone where the itemization is not crap, or maybe in that city where there are more viable builds
Reply Quote
While the game is sinking, what do we get? A cosmetic poll. Amazing. Seeking to distract the community away from the fact there is massive outcry on the JW thread? Most notably about how almost nothing is being done to save the game?

Disapointing.
Edited by Sumerian#1129 on 1/22/2013 7:21 PM PST
Reply Quote
Leorics Manor
Reply Quote
Well, let's see. I don't like the desert and even though Heaven is pretty (at least the non-corrupted parts) I'm not fond of heights, either. At this point of the year I really don't want any more cold and snow. So, I'd have to go with the oasis or next to a stream somewhere in Act I. I actually feel like I'd get along pretty well with goatmen so I'd just have to worry about the burrowers, bats, creepy trees, and huge animals (can't remember the name of the one's that ram you). I've got a strict shoot on sight policy for cultists. I'm pretty sure I could convince the goats to evict them with several well-placed traps. There's nothing like a huge log to the head to put down an annoying guy in a goofy dress.
Reply Quote
Leoric's Manor....it's a fixer upper. Leah has the hots for the Barbarian anyways haha (seriously, their dialogue throughout the game is hilarious)
Reply Quote
Hearing all of the dialogue would be the only reason I would make more than 1 of any character. So far the interchanges between the female barb and the enchantress are my favorites. The barb's deadpan delivery of every line is hysterical. I haven't used the scoundrel with her yet but I'm wondering if he ever hits on her.
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 02:37 PMPosted by Corgon
Really like the view from Leoric's Manor out on the porch on your way to his...um...basement.

This.. lol
Reply Quote
Housing market? Well, this seems to be a possible addition on a future patch then?

I'll get a place anywhere in Sanctuary as long as the house wont just serve as an "extended Stash" serves as a big storage and will allow the display of rewards you'll get from game events, like that in Dungeons and Dragons Game App in Facebook that's the only game I recall has this.

I hope there'll be something else this house could do other than this.
Reply Quote
I hear there's a vacancy near Caldeum in some old mage's archives. It's a little out of the way, being across the Desolate Sands, but it comes with a library documenting decades of magical research which should prove interesting. That's definitely the place for me. Perhaps with some study I'll even be able to replicate some of the old mage's results.
Reply Quote
kulle's crib. sure it's ceiling might have collapsed a little, but you can't fault the security! keeps all the nasties out
Reply Quote
I know I'm asking to die, But I'd love to live in Tristram. It's a really pleasant place minus all the demonic crap going down, but if any demon would want to take shelter in my home via force, I'd kill it. My house is like... a sandwich to a hungry person. Try to take it and I'll end you! >:c
Reply Quote
I just want to kill devils everytime!I dont want to live anywhere!Because I am JUSTICE!
Reply Quote
The comunity is crying for a lot of fixing of the game and they ask us where we want to live ... wth ?
Reply Quote
Vaeflare, can I ask what the purpose of this thread is?

edit: sp
Edited by DaFemaleBoss#2450 on 1/23/2013 12:47 AM PST
Reply Quote
I would chill in dat oasis, yo.
Reply Quote
Kurast. Where I would convince the fetish's over time that I am all-powerful and they begin to worship me like a God. I 'm at full power and omnipotent anger when naked...come to me my big headed midgets with knives the size of you...there is work that only the little pitter pattering of tiny death feet can accomplish...
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 12:13 AMPosted by KinU
The comunity is crying for a lot of fixing of the game and they ask us where we want to live ... wth ?

Makes sense for you, might as well choose a town to live in because based on your stats you never leave XD.....
Edited by RabidPeanut#1344 on 1/23/2013 6:16 AM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]