Diablo® III

Where would you live in Sanctuary?

I'd seduce Maghda and move into Alcarnus with her. Have all the cultists as my servants and good ol' Shatterbone guarding the entrance.

Plus i hear there's a rally going on right outside every year http://diablo3.hu/wp-content/uploads2/2013/01/Paris-Alcarnus-rally.jpg
Reply Quote
Id stay in the well dungeon of the old ruins....Id be close to town, any demon that would stumble bye would be a punk, And Id have a secret playland with rainbows and unicorns
Reply Quote
leorics hunting grounds, theyre are alot of pretty views and water falls
Reply Quote
I live in Florida, so it's pretty much like Kurast already.

All the haters bashing "cosmetic" threads, why so serious? Did mom run out of Pizza Rolls?
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I would live in Westmarch. After all their lord wont send any men to battle imaginary demon lords anyway.
Reply Quote
Considering that all the heroes are farming act 3, I'd just wait a couple of weeks and get a condo in the Baracks level 3.
Reply Quote
It has to be Caldeum, it is the only place that seems like a bustling city.
Tristam is just too boring, and there are always demons in Bastions Keep.

Yes, yes, I know the city guards can be difficult, but if it is pre-hero, they are pretending to be guards, so not too hard to deal with, and post hero, I am sure it is a very nice place.
While the hero is making it's way thru act 2 I would just stock up on bread, milk, and water and stay in doors.
Reply Quote
Id make a cool loft out of the shipwreck where you find the black rock ledger!

Plant some palm trees and make a little pond/Oasis out front!
Reply Quote
Wherever Ytar needs me. Usually a nice big comfy church.
Edited by Klaw#1741 on 1/23/2013 4:08 PM PST
Reply Quote
in the crumbling vault
Reply Quote
Adria's Hut... With Adria ;) (evil smile)

Do you think Adria fancies younger men?
Reply Quote
Whimsyshire, so i can sing kum bah yah all day with the ponies and the carebears and then get high on the mushroom to forget how disastrous d3 has turn out to be.
Reply Quote
I would live everywhere and take a portal to where I wanted to go that day.
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 12:10 PMPosted by KhalARon
Adria's Hut... With Adria ;) (evil smile)

Do you think Adria fancies younger men?

(Male wiz:) Ew.
Reply Quote
Deckard cains shanty looks cozy but who can pass up heaven. I mean the view alone is worth it. :)
Reply Quote
Without a doubt New Tristram. It's got lore, dames and beef not to mention ale. The homes look like the can be had for cheap and upgraded for the same. Ya. New Tristram for me. Dahlgur Oasis looks like a nice investment spot too.
Reply Quote
I hear the real estate market is at an all-time low in Alcarnus ... houses selling cheap. Sure there are some crazed cultists in the area, but they come knocking on my door with pamphlets at my home already.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]