Diablo® III

Where would you live in Sanctuary?

I'd live in the Garden of Hope, Tier 1. Probably the east side. Pun it all you want.
Reply Quote
I'd like to live in the tropical area where the witch doctors live - provided that one of the bad ones didn't want to sacrifice me. Being a beach bum and studying Voodoo on my spare time sounds great.
Reply Quote
01/23/2013 11:15 AMPosted by Klaw
Wherever Ytar needs me. Usually a nice big comfy church.
--> what da fudge :D
Reply Quote
Somewhere in Act 1 near Leoric's Manor, or just somewhere near Highlands Crossing. I love the look of that zone and if I had my own house there, it would even be more badass.
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 02:16 PMPosted by Onetwo
Probably in the depths of Hell with Cydaea, she seems like a nice girl.

But seriously, heart of sin has plenty of pets, chew toys, walkways, stairways, lava baths, nice heat.... man its a dream!
Edited by WitchDoctor#1834 on 1/24/2013 5:59 PM PST
Reply Quote
The Dahlgur Oasis seems nice if you ignore the demons, predatory vultures, and flora that act as toxic proximity mines.

Failing that, I already live in a small town in a northern mountainous region. If Harrogath had an A&W and a few more drug dealers, it would be indistinguishable from my current home.
Reply Quote
you weak dog!!! why are you playing the game if you look forward to that!!! shame on you for encouraging THAT sort of playing!!
Reply Quote
In the high heavens, where I will take my place among them, this time, as a mortal. Since housing has been met on this day, I will now stand in my new house with my archangel friends, together, as one, in the light of this glorious new dawn.
Edited by november1093#1906 on 1/25/2013 5:49 AM PST
Reply Quote
Old Tristram. Cheap houses, cheap land. Not much for jobs. Wait thats Detroit! Never mind.
Reply Quote
bar in act 2 lol they never get attacked
Reply Quote
Durance of Hate
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
I would bulldoze the old Tristram chapel and turn it into a shopping district with loft apartments :-)
Reply Quote
The Sewers of Caldeum because I would want to live around and smell like the only thing that turns normal people on, next to vomit and sticking an arm up a mare's rectum.
Reply Quote
In the Oasis, beautiful spot once you clear out the green belching plants
Reply Quote
Leah's Room
Reply Quote
The Highlands, the Oasis or the Great Span.
Reply Quote
I'd live in the Oasis.
Reply Quote
Nowhere, all towns are boring.

01/27/2013 09:53 PMPosted by badatthis
Leah's Room

Maybe....
Edited by BattleToad#1238 on 1/28/2013 7:00 PM PST
Reply Quote
I would want to live in the Portal that goblins take ;) :)
Edited by NeLLy#1854 on 1/30/2013 8:07 AM PST
Reply Quote
The drowned temple. Sure..it's in a flood zone but it's quite scenic and peaceful. Not to forget that cute farmers daughter who lives down the road (She WILL need to be screened for STD's) Anyone else have a laugh when Alaric tells you "you may now enter my most sacred place" Sorry buddy, I don't swing that way but I'll have Lyndon give you call. Cheers.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]