Diablo® III

15K DPS? 20K Life? Get better (free!) gear!

Another set giveaway!

Stats on Paragon 0 :

62.8K DPS
41K Life
600 AR
5K Armor
446K EHP
840 LOH
24 Movement Speed

The works! Get your names in - posting in this thread is enough, but please do make sure you leave me your battletag number! I seem to keep having to say this, but those of you with starcraft/WoW/whatever avatars, I can't see your profiles.

If you don't even bother to read this and include the battletag like I'm asking you, I'll just skip your name. Consider yourselves warned. =)

Draw Thursday evening. Good luck!
Edited by Silver32#1142 on 1/22/2013 9:49 PM PST
Reply Quote
Isarii#1810 reporting in.
Reply Quote
Why do I have a feeling you made that account just to get free gear isarii :)
Reply Quote
irate #1233

oh god need. I end up losing like 20k gold every time i sign in due to repair costs, which really sucks when you only have 120k gold to start with =(
Reply Quote
Didn't have any luck with your last drawing, so I'm back to try again. Thanks for another opportunity!

Edited by Whitey9674#1134 on 1/22/2013 11:40 PM PST
Reply Quote
ibonealot #1676
Reply Quote
grullon1982#1843

i seem to be spending millions on stuff that just isn't making me better at all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Monk
Naramsin #1676 here
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Mage
Rama#1308 back after 2 months, want to try a monk =)
Reply Quote
yes please

Evening#1100
Reply Quote
Sora#1985
Reply Quote
My gear doesn't suck by any means but my HP pool leaves more to be desired.. 26k currently. Wouldn't mind having a secondary HP/Tanking set for higher MPs.

Synyster#1428
Reply Quote
Intermission#1220
Reply Quote
@Synyster :

Although I understand the spirit of your request, I'm afraid I can't consider you for this giveaway. Selling ONE of your pieces will more than pay for what I'm giving away here, and some people simply need it a lot more than you do. =)

Keep 'em coming!
Reply Quote
01/22/2013 09:58 PMPosted by WWWWWWWWWORP
Why do I have a feeling you made that account just to get free gear isarii :)

Nope, just one of many people coming back from shortly after launch. Pushed my old monk up to 60 yesterday, picked up a few things that were pretty underpriced on the AH, and trying to quickly catch up with some people.
Reply Quote
Hi, i hv 7k dps lol, im trying to find my foothold in d3 still.

Splitfinity#1870

Cheers!
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk

Nope, just one of many people coming back from shortly after launch. Pushed my old monk up to 60 yesterday, picked up a few things that were pretty underpriced on the AH, and trying to quickly catch up with some people.

Same boat as me ~____~. Still not sure if I should move the awful stuff I still have back to my monk or keep it where it was when I took a break (DH)

Mira#1488
Edited by Mira#1488 on 1/23/2013 9:36 AM PST
Reply Quote
Love this, excellent work, keep it up. I'll see what stuff I might have that I can throw your way to pass out.
Reply Quote
Lynch#1894
Edited by Lynch#1894 on 1/23/2013 10:21 AM PST
Reply Quote
Skerd# 1521 reporting in sir!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]