Diablo® III

Won ah item, never got item or refund

I put a bid for 8 million for a stormcrow and won the auction. The auction time completed around 8:50am on 1/24/13. It never said that I won or got outbid. I checked my completed items and I was never refunded the money or got the item. I logged out and back in and the gold was not refund and item never appeared. My gametag is Shoe#1490. Please help.
Reply Quote
Similar case here. The system said it accepted the bid. I never got the item or refund :(
Reply Quote
I got the same problem. i could not get my item even though the system said I won the bid.
Reply Quote
This just happen to me. I "won" an echoing fury for 73 million with a max bid for more than that because I was gonna be gone all morning. I didn't get the gold or the item. :(. It says the auction has expired but it still shows up on my active auction list. What are we suppose to do in this case?
Edited by Marex#1563 on 1/24/2013 12:07 PM PST
Reply Quote
I bid 53m for an stone of jordan ring and didnt get a refund or the item,the transaction was vanished from logs ,I hope someone of blizzard tell what we need to do, Im about to make an phone cal to Blizz NEED MY MONEY!! :)
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Shoe,

The Stormcrow you won the auction for is showing as "claimable". Give it a little time and it should appear in the completed tab. If it goes longer than 72 hours though, submit a support ticket.

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
2. Choose "Diablo III" as the game with which you need assistance.
3. Ensure that "Use a few words to summarize your issue" is selected.
4. Type in "auction house" and click Next.
5. Choose one of the options that best matches your problem.
6. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "Submit a Ticket".
7. Fill out your ticket and click "Submit".
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Steelfox,

I see where you won a Stone of Jordan for considerably less than 53 Million. Give it some time to process though as it was just won today.

If it takes longer than 72 hours, submit a support ticket.

1. Go to the Battle.net Support website at https://us.battle.net/support/en/ticket/submit
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Marex,

I see you won the item in question, it just hasn't processed yet. Give it a little time and as I'm telling the others in this thread, if it takes longer than 72 hours, you need to submit a support ticket.
Reply Quote
Many thanks! ok , now when I have an issue I will whait 72hs ,seems that AH log system is trustable
Reply Quote
thanks for the response, it's appreciated. I'll wait and see
Reply Quote
Hi Omrakos,

Ive just had a similar issue, bid 115mil plus on an item. It wasnt enough
to be winning the bid but I havent had my gold back and there is no record on my ah list
that ive submitted a bid.

I suppose im looking for a little reassurance that i'll get my gold back at some point.....

Thanks in advance

Rob
Reply Quote
Similar problem here, except when I logged out this morning, I was selling a Vile Ward that had a little over 3 hours left on it and a current bid a bit over 10mil. I log in now, and the austion is gone, but no update in the log, and no gold to send to stash.
Reply Quote
I bid 12 million+ gold for this item(The witching hour) about 30 min ago and didn't receive neither item nor refund after the auction ended. The result shows that I was winning and the auction was expired. Now it leaves no record(order ID) to track with. Please assist.
Reply Quote
Support Forum Agent
Evgeniya,

Records show you won it. Give it some time to finish processing.

If it takes longer than 72 hours, submit a support ticket.

Reply Quote
I got my item! Just need to wait longer :))))
Reply Quote
same issue with me, item was stuck in "winning + expired" for a few days I lodged a ticket and now status reads "Auction cancelled by support team" got my gold but not the item.... can't win them all i guess
Reply Quote
Omrakos,

I am having the same issue with a Lacuni prowler.

Can I get your confirmation please?

http://imgur.com/G6GS6xu
Reply Quote
update: The item just disappeared from the "auctions" tab, but did not show up in the completed tab. Also missing refund of almost 6m.
Reply Quote
Omrakos, I faced the same issue while bidding for a stone of jordan for 70mil. The bid wasn't processed. I did not received refund for the gold I bid as well.
Reply Quote
Same issue here as to two rings...one was called "Cunning signet"...never delivered.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]