Well why stop there...lets just save them a bunch of time and money then right? Here you go. Report it if you want, but here's my fast opinion on this title thus far, and refer to the initial post for more details.
4) Need to create EVENTS and QUESTING like every other MMORPG (sorry to say it, cus I know we're not entirely MMORPG community). Since this game is repetitive and linear, there need to be events, like endless zombie and skeleton waves at a temple. Give us more variety than Rakki's Crossing and Arreat Crater 2.
5) Elevation needs to increase damage/defense slightly.
6)Dueling and PVP should require players to SELECT skills to bring into battle and not have access to all, unless unlocked. Certain classes (Monk and WD) are OP compared to other classes REGARDLESS of Paragon.
7) Again, fix your trigger system on champs...
8) Gems and crafting can change this game entirely. Use those white weapon drops, and have characters maintain and build upon them. Enchantments, certain repairs and upgrades, could make a once useless weapon, into an account bound powerhouse. Gems are stupid expensive for +4 stats ad not everyone has 20 million. That's ridiculous. Average players, NOT FARMERS WHO OWN AH MARKET %'s, can't afford these. Either make increased gem value DROP, or have break down, so players have to replace them at minimal cost.
9) More build diversity, and more open-world style exploration is key. Again, creating events with preexisting environments, and pre-rendered units, means mapping over those and alteration is far easier, cost effective, and increases game depth. I understand that Expansion Packs will most likely contain more areas of discovery, but this community needs a LOT more "open-world" wanderlust.
10) Thinning your marketplace is almost impossible. With rapid inflation of the AH (due to farmers, botters, and hackers) Introduction of a new currency, to potentially obtain other weapons from another "realm", may be a way to reduce the allure of gold-farming, yet keeping it an integral part of the game.
11) Account bound items should make players want to grind. 1,500,000 for Account bound rare chest armor is ridiculous. Making other set pieces with godly attributes, and potentially low durability makes you think more strategically.
12)Something like the Horadric cube would be invaluable. Give players the ability to create or destroy an item with certain combinations. This helps all parties including D3 team.
This is enough for now, and are just suggestions. I like reading what everyone else suggests as well. Some of you guys have awesome ideas and modifications. Keep it up!