Diablo® III

New wizard builds coming up on 1.0.7?

I'm thinking of upgrading my CM gear but I'm hesitating since the new patch is coming up.
So my question to you guys is, do you think there will be a new "major famous" build for wizard in the upcoming patch or should I upgrade my CM wiz gear?

PS: I don't give a f--- about the new BoA items, so don't mention it!
Reply Quote
Anyone who is using Teleport and Slow Time as their only skills with cooldowns will run Illusionist instead of CM, and some people may use Blizzard, but that's it.
Edited by DoctorDoom#1357 on 1/24/2013 1:34 PM PST
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 01:33 PMPosted by DoctorDoom
Anyone who is using Teleport and Slow Time as their only skills with cooldowns will run Illusionist instead of CM, and some people may use Blizzard, but that's it.

Actually not only am i in that exact situation but i also use Mirror Images as well and i'm sticking with CM.

Ps. Nerf CM.

^ Tongue in cheek implied, btw. Anyway though after realising my post was a little negative i thought i'd also mention, if you don't actually care so much about min-maxing and want to actually enjoy playing a video game, Temporal Flux and a pretty hefty Blizzard buff might make some interesting hybrid/DPS builds a lot more viable, for example if Wicked Wind has a 60% snare then you might not necessarily need to spam Frost Nova to keep mobs in place or whatever, especially if you play with say a Cyclone Strike Monk or something. So yeah it's not all bad :)
Edited by Dragonfly#1941 on 1/24/2013 1:41 PM PST
Reply Quote
Yes you can use WW as a snare with Temp Flux in 1.07, yes you can pair it with Meteor or Disintegrate.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]