Diablo® III

Re-Equipping Wings after EACH death.

View profile
Why is it that my wings don't automatically equip after i die?

i reported this bug RELEASE DAY. i seriously doubt this is something that is "hard" to fix.

its especially annoying in PvP when i cant just randomly stop and open my inventory after i respawn.

you have had many months to fix this. why is this still not done. especially now that you have added another new set of wings for HOTS digital deluxe.
Reply Quote
Although I agree they should make it automatic, if I saw someone with wings in pvp I'd probably stop everything just to focus them down lol
Reply Quote
View profile
01/24/2013 05:10 PMPosted by Alosis
Although I agree they should make it automatic, if I saw someone with wings in pvp I'd probably stop everything just to focus them down lol

i usually like the gank the person giving me the hardest time / strongest while they is busy fighting someone else. then if together we both cant take the person down, i run away with my tail between my legs.
Reply Quote
'cause it is very hard to fix. It takes time.
Reply Quote
This is not a bug, it's not armour.
Reply Quote
01/24/2013 07:50 PMPosted by SoulHunter
I feel bad for people who spent $100+ for d3. $100 for wings. It's great deal , isnt it?

I bought the CE not for the wings, but for the music, art book, and behind the scenes DVD. It was worth it, too.

That said, I would also prefer wings to stay active.

However, Blizzard took 6? years before they allowed non-combat pets (in WoW) to auto-summon after death / logout / etc. And guess what the CE gave us? Pets. :)
Reply Quote
View profile
01/24/2013 07:51 PMPosted by Alloppy
'cause it is very hard to fix. It takes time.

it cant be much different than any other buff, it goes away after you die. to me it sound like they just need to make it like nephalem valor and not go away after you die and have no time limit. all they probably have to do is toggle 1 variable. Maybe blizzard will respond telling us exactly how complex it is.. but i still don't see why they haven't been able to do this in the amount of time they had.
Edited by SwiftKitten#1452 on 1/24/2013 8:01 PM PST
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]